- Urgent Purchase CAS NO.:90-44-8
- Please post your buying leads! Our suppliers will contact you later!
- For suppliers to better understand your request, enter more info here.
Anthrone ( CASNO:90-44-8 )
Identification and Related Records
- CAS Registry number:
- Molecular Formula:
- Molecular Weight:
- Canonical SMILES:
Chemical and Physical Properties
- White to yellow crystals
- 1.194 g/cm3
- Melting Point:
- Boiling Point:
- Refractive Index:
- Flash Point:
- 150.3 oC
- ORTHORHOMBIC NEEDLES FROM BENZENE AND PETROLEUM ETHER
- Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents. Combustible.
- Spectral properties:
- MAX ABSORPTION (ALCOHOL): 253 NM (LOG E= 4.35)
IR: 475 (Sadtler Research Laboratories IR Grating Collection)
UV: 1491 (Sadtler Research Laboratories Spectral Collection)
NMR: 621 (Varian Associates NMR Spectra Catalogue)
MASS: 4395 (National Bureau of Standards EPA-NIH Mass Spectra Data Base, NSRDS-NBS-63)
- Computed Properties:
- Molecular Weight:194.2286 [g/mol]
Rotatable Bond Count:0
Topological Polar Surface Area:17.1
Heavy Atom Count:15
Isotope Atom Count:0
Defined Atom Stereocenter Count:0
Undefined Atom Stereocenter Count:0
Defined Bond Stereocenter Count:0
Undefined Bond Stereocenter Count:0
Covalently-Bonded Unit Count:1
Feature 3D Acceptor Count:1
Feature 3D Ring Count:3
Effective Rotor Count:0.2
Conformer Sampling RMSD:0.4
CID Conformer Count:1
Safety and Handling
- Hazard Codes:
- Risk Statements:
- Safety Statements:
- Hazard Codes: XnXi
Risk Statements: 36/37/38-20/21/22
R36/37/38: Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin
R20/21/22: Harmful by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed
Safety Statements: 26-36
S26: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
S36: Wear suitable protective clothing
WGK Germany: 3
Mutation data reported. When heated to decomposition it emits acrid smoke and irritating vapors.
- Light Sensitive
- 1、Fire Fighting Measures
General Information: As in any fire, wear a self-contained breathing apparatus in pressure-demand, MSHA/NIOSH (approved or equivalent), and full protective gear. Extinguishing Media: Use water spray, dry chemical, carbon dioxide, or chemical foam.
2、Handling and Storage
Handling: Avoid breathing dust, vapor, mist, or gas. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Avoid ingestion and inhalation.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Store in a tightly closed container.
- Octanol/Water Partition Coefficient:
- Log Kow = 3.66
- Anthrone (CAS NO.90-44-8) is reported in EPA TSCA Inventory.
- Disposal Methods:
- SRP: At the time of review, criteria for land treatment or burial (sanitary landfill) disposal practices are subject to significant revision. Prior to implementing land disposal of waste residue (including waste sludge), consult with environmental regulatory agencies for guidance on acceptable disposal practices.
Use and Manufacturing
- Use and Manufacturing:
- Methods of Manufacturing
FROM ANTHRAQUINONE BY REDN WITH TIN, GLACIAL ACETIC ACID AND HYDROCHLORIC ACID. BY CYCLIZATION OF O-BENZYLBENZOIC ACID WITH LIQ HF.
Environmental Fate and Exposure Potential
- Environmental Fate/Exposure Summary:
- TERRESTRIAL FATE: Based on a recommended classification scheme(1), an estimated Koc value of 2300(SRC), determined from a measured log Kow(2) and a recommended regression-derived equation(3), indicates that anthrone will have only slight mobility in soil(SRC). Biodegradation of anthrone is expected based on limited data and may be a major fate process for this compound in soil(SRC). A mixed bacterial population, isolated from a hydrocarbon-polluted creek, degraded 40% of anthrone to traces of anthrone and to anthraquinone in 30% yield(4). Anthrone's estimated values for vapor pressure(5) and Henry's Law constant(6,SRC) indicate that volatilization from dry and moist soil surfaces is not likely to be a major fate process for this compound(SRC).
AQUATIC FATE: Based on a recommended classification scheme(1), an estimated Koc value of 2300(SRC), determined from a measured log Kow(2) and a recommended regression-derived equation(3), indicates that anthrone should adsorb to sediment and suspended solids(SRC). Anthrone may volatilize slowly from water surfaces based on an estimated Henry's Law constant of 7.9X10-7 atm-cu m/mole(SRC), developed using a fragment constant estimation method(4). Estimated half-lives for a model river and model lake are 65 and 480 days, respectively(3,SRC). An estimated BCF value of 360(3,SRC), from a measured log Kow(2), suggests that anthrone will bioconcentrate in aquatic organisms(SRC), according to a recommended classification scheme(5).
ATMOSPHERIC FATE: According to a suggested classification scheme(1), an estimated vapor pressure of 1.8X10-5 mm Hg at 25 deg C(2,SRC) indicates that anthrone will exist in both the vapor and particulate phases in the ambient atmosphere. Vapor-phase anthrone is degraded in the atmosphere by reaction with photochemically produced hydroxyl radicals(SRC); the half-life for this reaction in air is estimated to be about 40 hours(3,SRC). Particulate-phase anthrone may be physically removed from the air by dry deposition(SRC).
- Puyang Hexing Chemical Co., Ltd:
- Puyang Hexing Chemical Co.,Ltd is really a leading professional manufacturer and supplier ofthiourea dioxide &FAS pulp bleaching agent. Our production capacity is thiourea dioxide 12000MT each year.sodium percarbonate 20000 MT each year. We be capable of provide professional technical plan to our customer.
- CHEM FULL CO., LTD:
- We commit ourselves to offer thefull service,full mutual benefitand full satisfied qualityto be able to serve our clients the very best.
- Sichuan Highlight Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd.:
- Sichuan Highlight Fine Chemicals is really a leading and professional producer of EDTA/EDDHA/DTPA items and phosphates in China. we personalize top quality plant nutrient formulation based on the customer's special requirement, which will make our clients are pleased with the standard. The entire group of items are broadly utilized in agriculture and horticulture industry, water treatment, metal finishing, Pulp and Paper Processing, pharmaceutical drugs and cosmetics/toiletries in addition to miscellaneous chemical processing. Our items happen to be effectively conveying towards the worldwide market, for example Europe, The United States, Middle East, ETC. We've been always searching toward creating a lengthy-term and reliable business model along with you. Every single request and demand
- Anhui Chinaherb Flavors & Fragrances Co.,Ltd:
- Anhui Chinaherb Flavors &lifier Scents Co.,Ltd is a manufacturermaintenance for food chemicals,flavor and scent industry. It is proud of us that our technicalscomes from Shanghai Research Institute of Scents &lifier Flavor Industry(SRIFFI), which is an authority organizationin China. Our company maintains the goal of "excellent and best service" and sticks to the ideal of "Natural" "Honesty" "Profession" and "foresight"."Customer Satisfaction" is forefront within our mind, a mindset&nb
- Shenzhen Aeon Technology Co., Ltd WR:
- We are good at waterproofing products for construction projects,Website:http://www.long-wee.nl, such as joint sealing and waterproofing, concrete cracks sealing and repair with the chemical inject grouts and so on.
- Shenzhen Esigo Technology Co.,Ltd:
- Shenzhen Esigo Technology Co., Ltd was founded in 2016,Website:http://www.esigovapes.com,and It’s a high-end portable vape device company Our mission is to become a global leader and innovator in design, manufacturing and offer best vape service for our customers. We are a group of passionate people, 20 professional engineers, 30 experienced sales, and at least 300 high educated workers. Our manufacturing workshop is over 5000 square meters of R&D facilities, QC labs, dust-free assembly lines.
- Haohai Metal Materials Co., Ltd. (Haohai Titanium):
- Haohai Sputtering Targets as the target materials division (TMD) of Haohai Metal Materials Co., Ltd. ( Haohai Titanium ),Website:http://www.pvdtarget.com, we are a leading manufacturer of sputtering targets, arc cathodes and evaporation materials for PVD thin film technology worldwide, mainly in the highest quality materials of Titanium, Zirconium, Chromium, Niobium, Tantalum, Molybdenum, Aluminum, Hafnium, Silicon, Titanium Aluminum, Nickel Chromium, Aluminum Silicon, Zinc Tin and NbOx etc. We provide innovative solutions for optimum sputtering results and an efficient coating process, with a broad range of R&D capabilities, we are able to optimize material properties according to customer requirements. Our targets show the following advantages: - High purity from 2.5N - 5N - Fine gra
- Jinan Orgachem Co.,Ltd:
- Jinan Orgachem Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd is really a professional manufacturer in chemical and pharmaceutical materials,is an expert within the research,production,purchase and technology service of chemicals,pharmaceutical recycleables and Intermediates.We are strong at technology,and it has possess a research institute which has the efficiency on research."Consumer may be the first, compete for that first"because the enterprise goal,“market as leader, technology because the center, talent because the basis,creation because the soul"because the enterprise spirit,for several years of development,we've developed strong energy of technology,create a group of high diathetic stuff, provide advanced modern equipment for your office,realize the mixing of knowledge service and items.So we make use o