- Urgent Purchase CAS NO.:8050-09-7
- Please post your buying leads! Our suppliers will contact you later!
- For suppliers to better understand your request, enter more info here.
Rosin ( CASNO:8050-09-7 )
Identification and Related Records
- CAS Registry number:
AL 104 (rosin)
Bandis G 100
Bandis T 100H
Colopearl E 5H
D 101 (rosin)
Deep Rosin A 100
Deipurojin A 100
Dermulsene RA 405
Dynakoll SI 100
Ester Gum EK 1002
Gum Rosin M
Gum Rosin N
Gum Rosin WW
Gum Rosin X
HRS 50 (rosin)
Hariester DS 70
Hariester G 7
Hariester SK 90D55
Haritac AQ 110
Haritac AQ 90A
Haritac F 90
Harsize L 850
Hongkong Rosin WW
Kenomic A 35
Kenomic C 35
Pinecrystal KE 356
Pinecrystal KM 5000
Pinecrystal KR 614
RF Size E 50A
Resarim B 300
Rikatac F 805
Rondis FR-K 15
Shiragiku Rosin 1
Sizepine N 775
Sizepine NT 76
Sizepine NT 85
Sizepine NT 87
- Molecular Formula:
- Molecular Weight:
- Canonical SMILES:
Chemical and Physical Properties
- light yellow
- Melting Point:
- 100 - 140
- Boiling Point:
- 250 C
- Refractive Index:
- Flash Point:
- 208.1 °C
- Crystals from alcohol, petroleum ether
- Stable. Combustible. Incompatible with oxidizing agents.
- Spectral properties:
- MASS: 72194 (NIST/EPA/MSDC Mass Spectral Database, 1990 version)
IR: 130 (Sadtler Research Laboratories IR grating collection)
UV: 173 (Sadtler Research Laboratories spectral collection)
1H NMR: 707 (Sadtler Research Laboratories spectral collection)
Safety and Handling
- Computed Properties:
- Molecular Weight:262.4302 [g/mol]
Rotatable Bond Count:3
Topological Polar Surface Area:20.2
Heavy Atom Count:19
Isotope Atom Count:0
Defined Atom Stereocenter Count:0
Undefined Atom Stereocenter Count:0
Defined Bond Stereocenter Count:0
Undefined Bond Stereocenter Count:0
Covalently-Bonded Unit Count:1
Feature 3D Donor Count:1
Feature 3D Hydrophobe Count:3
Feature 3D Ring Count:1
Effective Rotor Count:3
Conformer Sampling RMSD:0.6
CID Conformer Count:2
- Hazard Codes:
- UN NO.
- Risk Statements:
- Safety Statements:
- A poison by ingestion and inhalation route. When heated to decomposition it emits acrid smoke and irritating vapors.
- Skin, Eye, and Respiratory Irritations:
- May cause respiratory tract irritation. May be harmful if absorbed through skin. May cause skin irritation. May cause eye irritation.
- Cleanup Methods:
- Personal precautions: Use personal protective equipment. Avoid dust formation. Avoid breathing dust. Ensure adequate ventilation.
Environmental precautions: Do not let product enter drains.
Methods for cleaning up: Pick up and arrange disposal without creating dust. Keep in suitable, closed containers for disposal.
- Fire Fighting Procedures:
- Suitable extinguishing media: Use water spray, alcohol-resistant foam, dry chemical or carbon dioxide.
Special protective equipment for fire-fighters: Wear self contained breathing apparatus for fire fighting if necessary.
- Reactivities and Incompatibilities:
- Materials to avoid: Bases, acid chlorides, acid anhydrides, oxidizing agents, brass, copper.
- Other Preventative Measures:
- SRP: The scientific literature for the use of contact lenses in industry is conflicting. The benefit or detrimental effects of wearing contact lenses depend not only upon the substance, but also on factors including the form of the substance, characteristics and duration of the exposure, the uses of other eye protection equipment, and the hygiene of the lenses. However, there may be individual substances whose irritating or corrosive properties are such that the wearing of contact lenses would be harmful to the eye. In those specific cases, contact lenses should not be worn. In any event, the usual eye protection equipment should be worn even when contact lenses are in place.
In case of skin contact: Wash off with soap and plenty of water. Consult a physician.
In case of eye contact: Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician.
Handling: Avoid formation of dust and aerosols.
Hygiene measures: Handle in accordance with good industrial and safety practice. Wash hands before breaks and at the end of workday.
- Protective Equipment and Clothing:
- Personal protective equipment: Respiratory protection- Where risk assessment shows air-purifying respirators are appropriate use a dust mask type N95 (US) or type P1 (EN 143) respirator. Use respirators and components tested and approved under appropriate government standards such as NIOSH (US) or CEN (EU). Hand protection- Handle with gloves. For prolonged or repeated contact use protective gloves. Eye protection- Safety glasses.
Hand protection: Handle with gloves. For prolonged or repeated contact use protective gloves.
Eye protection: Safety glasses.
Skin and body protection: Choose body protection according to the amount and concentration of the dangerous substance at the work place.
Provide appropriate exhaust ventilation at places where dust is formed. Normal measures fro preventive fire protection.
- Octanol/Water Partition Coefficient:
- log Kow = 6.06
Use and Manufacturing
- Disposal Methods:
- SRP: The most favorable course of action is to use an alternative chemical product with less inherent propensity for occupational exposure or environmental contamination. Recycle any unused portion of the material for its approved use or return it to the manufacturer or supplier. Ultimate disposal of the chemical must consider: the material's impact on air quality; potential migration in soil or water; effects on animal, aquatic, and plant life; and conformance with environmental and public health regulations.
Observe all federal, state, and local environmental regulations.
Environmental Fate and Exposure Potential
- Use and Manufacturing:
- U.S. Production
Production volumes for non-confidential chemicals reported under the Inventory Update Rule. Year Production Range (pounds) 1986 >1 million - 10 million 1990 >1 million - 10 million 1994 >1 million - 10 million 1998 >1 million - 10 million 2002 >10 million - 50 million
Production volumes for non-confidential chemicals reported under the Inventory Update Rule. Year Production Range (pounds) 2006 10 to <50 million
Phenol, 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)- is listed as a High Production Volume (HPV) chemical (65FR81686). Chemicals listed as HPV were produced in or imported into the U.S. in >1 million pounds in 1990 and/or 1994. The HPV list is based on the 1990 Inventory Update Rule. (IUR) (40 CFR part 710 subpart B; 51FR21438).
- Environmental Fate/Exposure Summary:
- TERRESTRIAL FATE: Based on a classification scheme(1), an estimated Koc value of 63,000(SRC), determined from a log Kow of 6.06(2) and a regression-derived equation(3), indicates that 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol is expected to be immobile in soil(SRC). Volatilization of 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol from moist soil surfaces is expected to be an important fate process(SRC) given an estimated Henry's Law constant of 6.5X10-6 atm-cu m/mole(SRC), derived from its vapor pressure, 6.61X10-4 mm Hg(4), and water solubility, 35 mg/L(2). However, adsorption to soil is expected to attenuate volatilization(SRC). 2,4,6-Tris(1,1-methylethyl)phenol is not expected to volatilize from dry soil surfaces(SRC) based upon its vapor pressure(4). Utilizing the Japanese MITI test, 0% of the theoretical BOD was reached in 4 weeks using an activated sludge(5), suggesting that biodegradation is not an important environmental fate process in soil(SRC).
AQUATIC FATE: Based on a classification scheme(1), an estimated Koc value of 63,000(SRC), determined from a log Kow of 6.06(2) and a regression-derived equation(3), indicates that 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol is expected to adsorb to suspended solids and sediment(SRC). Volatilization from water surfaces is expected(3) based upon an estimated Henry's Law constant of 6.5X10-6 atm-cu m/mole(SRC), derived from its vapor pressure, 6.61X10-4 mm Hg(4), and water solubility, 35 mg/L(2). Using this Henry's Law constant and an estimation method(3), volatilization half-lives for a model river and model lake are 9 and 73 days, respectively(SRC). However, volatilization from water surfaces is expected to be attenuated by adsorption to suspended solids and sediment in the water column. The estimated volatilization half-life from a model pond is 440 years if adsorption is considered(5). According to a classification scheme(6), measured BCF values of 4830-16,000 and 4320-23,200 in carp (Cyprinus carpio) exposed to 10 and 1 ppb, respectively(7), suggest bioconcentration in aquatic organisms is very high(SRC). Utilizing the Japanese MITI test, 0% of the theoretical BOD was reached in 4 weeks using an activated sludge(7), suggesting that biodegradation is not an important environmental fate process in water(SRC).
ATMOSPHERIC FATE: According to a model of gas/particle partitioning of semivolatile organic compounds in the atmosphere(1), 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol, which has a vapor pressure of 6.61X10-4 mm Hg at 25 deg C(2), will exist in both the vapor and particulate phases in the ambient atmosphere. Vapor-phase 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol is degraded in the atmosphere by reaction with photochemically-produced hydroxyl radicals(SRC); the half-life for this reaction in air is estimated to be 24 hours(SRC), calculated from its rate constant of 1.6X10-11 cu cm/molecule-sec at 25 deg C(SRC) that was derived using a structure estimation method(3). Particulate-phase 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol may be removed from the air by wet or dry deposition(SRC). 2,4,6-Tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol does not contain chromophores that absorb at wavelengths >290 nm(4) and therefore is not expected to be susceptible to direct photolysis by sunlight(SRC).
- ANJI ZHENGDA STEEL& PLASTIC FURNITURE CO.,LTD:
- Anji Zhengda Steel&Plastic furniture Co.,Ltd. (Also called Zd Casket Factory) is located in China,Website:http://www.chinacasketfactorys.com, The factory covers an area of 16500 square meters, including 13000 square meters of building area. We have rich experience in developing and producing metal casket for more than 15 years. Now we have copper caskets, and steel casket with 20ga,18ga,.Our market is mainly in North America,few to Africa and Philippines. There are various caskets with a variety of hardware, interior in our company, also we have different lids options.We will supply high quality products, reasonable price, timely delivery and honest service. We are looking forward to building long-term and cooperative relationships with you. Please feel free to contact us for further inf
- Top Pharm Chemical Co.,Ltd:
- Shaanxi Top Pharm Chemical Co., Ltd. continues to be mainly involved in the study, development, and marketing of numerous phytochemical items since 1999. We take full benefits of natural pharmaceutical sources which grow within the regions of Qinba Mountain and Qinling Mountain. Within years' development, our core competition continues to be firmly created and developed.At Top Pharm, we devoted ourselves towards the sophisticated items with carefully selected natural assets to satisfy the demands' in our clients ahead of time.
- Wuxi Hoohi Engineering Co., Ltd:
- Here are 200 employees and 30 technical staff working on the production line of the precision casting. The annual productivity reaches over 2000tons,Website:http://www.hhcasting.com, including 30 million blank pieces of ductile iron piston ring. The company has advanced production lines, such as Sand Casting Production line, Silica Precision Casting, Sheet Metal Processing, and advanced physical and chemical detection equipments. We use new equipments and technics to produce various kinds of castings, for example, stainless steel, carbon steel, wear-resistant and heat-resistant cases, Ductile Iron Castings, Alloy Ductile Iron Castings. The company has passed the ISO 9001-2000 Quality System Certification. We also established the computer network management system.
- Ningbo Mondiland Fashions Co., Ltd:
- Mondiland Fashion Co., Ltd. is an apparel company devoted to high-end menswear designing and production. Having a factory of 25,Website:http://www.mondilandsuits.com,000 M2 on its own 35000 M2 land, the company has its business scope from designing, manufacturing, exporting to domestic market retailing. The company owns two world leading high-end menswear production lines, with the top-end manufacturing facilities and management systems from the world. Annual production is around 500K units. The company is committed to attract and develop a first-class talent team in both management and production, and to develop world-class production techniques in the industry. Because of its outstanding product quality and business reputations, the company has successfully exported its products to
- HANGZHOU SUPERMAN CO.,LTD:
- Founded in 2007,Website:http://www.supermanrobot.com, Hangzhou Superman Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd is a unique company specializing in robot lawn mower research, development and manufacture. Superman is the earliest and one of the most professional robotic mower manufacturer with the most reliable technology in China. In 2009, it was rated as Municipal Hi-tech Enterprise in Hangzhou. Superman attaches great importance to scientific innovation, has succeeded in possessing 9 invention & utility patents and applying for another 2 more scientific patents. Series products of the robot lawn mower have been successfully put into market. They have been now widely used in many countries of North-West EU. It becomes the top company in its field for the mower’s high quality, nice appearance, sa
- Hunan Ouya Biological Co., Ltd.:
- Hunan Ouya Biological is situated at Changsha,Hunan,China.We're mainly involved in the marketing development, sales, tech support team and Service. Hunan Ouya Biological provides pharmaceutical Active Pharmaceutical Components & intermediates towards the global marketplaces.Ⅰ Ⅰ Ⅰ Ⅰ Ⅰ Ⅰ API: Prulifloxacin,adefovir dipivoxil, Amlodipine besylate, Ornidazole etc.Ⅰ Ⅰ Ⅰ Ⅰ Ⅰ Ⅰ Intermediates: Adefovir, triptan intermediate,prulifloxacin intermediates etc.Ⅰ Ⅰ Ⅰ Ⅰ Ⅰ Ⅰ Hunan Ouya Biological has always satisfies the key of "Top Quality, quick delivery, competive cost, and Best Service"! We always welcome all of the clients to coorperate the company around to offer the great mutual benefits!Ⅰ Ⅰ Ⅰ Ⅰ
- Anji Three Primary Colors Paper Industry Co.,Ltd:
- Anji Three Primary Colors paper Co.,Ltd is our?registered company name,Website:http://www.3primarythermalpaper.com,?based in Huzhou, Zhejiang province, China.We have been engaged in thermal paper roll manufacturing for over 25 years,17 lines of paper machine and?8 branch plants, primarily produce decorate base paper, printing industry base paper, food (medical)wrapping base paper and insulant paper , with annual production capacity of 150 thousand tons and sales values of 1.5 billion RMB .
- Shijiazhuang meng & P Trading Co.,Ltd:
- Shijiazhuang Meng & p Buying and selling Co.,Ltd. is ISO9001:2000 quality approval enterprise, committed in supplyingmercury in China. It lies in Shijiazhuang ,Hebei,China. With benefits of possessing our massive capital-possessed industrial facilities, we attribute our success to the long lasting efforts to provide quality and cost-effective mercury to the clients.