- Urgent Purchase CAS NO.:8050-09-7
- Please post your buying leads! Our suppliers will contact you later!
- For suppliers to better understand your request, enter more info here.
Rosin ( CASNO:8050-09-7 )
Identification and Related Records
- CAS Registry number:
AL 104 (rosin)
Bandis G 100
Bandis T 100H
Colopearl E 5H
D 101 (rosin)
Deep Rosin A 100
Deipurojin A 100
Dermulsene RA 405
Dynakoll SI 100
Ester Gum EK 1002
Gum Rosin M
Gum Rosin N
Gum Rosin WW
Gum Rosin X
HRS 50 (rosin)
Hariester DS 70
Hariester G 7
Hariester SK 90D55
Haritac AQ 110
Haritac AQ 90A
Haritac F 90
Harsize L 850
Hongkong Rosin WW
Kenomic A 35
Kenomic C 35
Pinecrystal KE 356
Pinecrystal KM 5000
Pinecrystal KR 614
RF Size E 50A
Resarim B 300
Rikatac F 805
Rondis FR-K 15
Shiragiku Rosin 1
Sizepine N 775
Sizepine NT 76
Sizepine NT 85
Sizepine NT 87
- Molecular Formula:
- Molecular Weight:
- Canonical SMILES:
Chemical and Physical Properties
- light yellow
- Melting Point:
- 100 - 140
- Boiling Point:
- 250 C
- Refractive Index:
- Flash Point:
- 208.1 °C
- Crystals from alcohol, petroleum ether
- Stable. Combustible. Incompatible with oxidizing agents.
- Spectral properties:
- MASS: 72194 (NIST/EPA/MSDC Mass Spectral Database, 1990 version)
IR: 130 (Sadtler Research Laboratories IR grating collection)
UV: 173 (Sadtler Research Laboratories spectral collection)
1H NMR: 707 (Sadtler Research Laboratories spectral collection)
Safety and Handling
- Computed Properties:
- Molecular Weight:262.4302 [g/mol]
Rotatable Bond Count:3
Topological Polar Surface Area:20.2
Heavy Atom Count:19
Isotope Atom Count:0
Defined Atom Stereocenter Count:0
Undefined Atom Stereocenter Count:0
Defined Bond Stereocenter Count:0
Undefined Bond Stereocenter Count:0
Covalently-Bonded Unit Count:1
Feature 3D Donor Count:1
Feature 3D Hydrophobe Count:3
Feature 3D Ring Count:1
Effective Rotor Count:3
Conformer Sampling RMSD:0.6
CID Conformer Count:2
- Hazard Codes:
- UN NO.
- Risk Statements:
- Safety Statements:
- A poison by ingestion and inhalation route. When heated to decomposition it emits acrid smoke and irritating vapors.
- Skin, Eye, and Respiratory Irritations:
- May cause respiratory tract irritation. May be harmful if absorbed through skin. May cause skin irritation. May cause eye irritation.
- Cleanup Methods:
- Personal precautions: Use personal protective equipment. Avoid dust formation. Avoid breathing dust. Ensure adequate ventilation.
Environmental precautions: Do not let product enter drains.
Methods for cleaning up: Pick up and arrange disposal without creating dust. Keep in suitable, closed containers for disposal.
- Fire Fighting Procedures:
- Suitable extinguishing media: Use water spray, alcohol-resistant foam, dry chemical or carbon dioxide.
Special protective equipment for fire-fighters: Wear self contained breathing apparatus for fire fighting if necessary.
- Reactivities and Incompatibilities:
- Materials to avoid: Bases, acid chlorides, acid anhydrides, oxidizing agents, brass, copper.
- Other Preventative Measures:
- SRP: The scientific literature for the use of contact lenses in industry is conflicting. The benefit or detrimental effects of wearing contact lenses depend not only upon the substance, but also on factors including the form of the substance, characteristics and duration of the exposure, the uses of other eye protection equipment, and the hygiene of the lenses. However, there may be individual substances whose irritating or corrosive properties are such that the wearing of contact lenses would be harmful to the eye. In those specific cases, contact lenses should not be worn. In any event, the usual eye protection equipment should be worn even when contact lenses are in place.
In case of skin contact: Wash off with soap and plenty of water. Consult a physician.
In case of eye contact: Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician.
Handling: Avoid formation of dust and aerosols.
Hygiene measures: Handle in accordance with good industrial and safety practice. Wash hands before breaks and at the end of workday.
- Protective Equipment and Clothing:
- Personal protective equipment: Respiratory protection- Where risk assessment shows air-purifying respirators are appropriate use a dust mask type N95 (US) or type P1 (EN 143) respirator. Use respirators and components tested and approved under appropriate government standards such as NIOSH (US) or CEN (EU). Hand protection- Handle with gloves. For prolonged or repeated contact use protective gloves. Eye protection- Safety glasses.
Hand protection: Handle with gloves. For prolonged or repeated contact use protective gloves.
Eye protection: Safety glasses.
Skin and body protection: Choose body protection according to the amount and concentration of the dangerous substance at the work place.
Provide appropriate exhaust ventilation at places where dust is formed. Normal measures fro preventive fire protection.
- Octanol/Water Partition Coefficient:
- log Kow = 6.06
Use and Manufacturing
- Disposal Methods:
- SRP: The most favorable course of action is to use an alternative chemical product with less inherent propensity for occupational exposure or environmental contamination. Recycle any unused portion of the material for its approved use or return it to the manufacturer or supplier. Ultimate disposal of the chemical must consider: the material's impact on air quality; potential migration in soil or water; effects on animal, aquatic, and plant life; and conformance with environmental and public health regulations.
Observe all federal, state, and local environmental regulations.
Environmental Fate and Exposure Potential
- Use and Manufacturing:
- U.S. Production
Production volumes for non-confidential chemicals reported under the Inventory Update Rule. Year Production Range (pounds) 1986 >1 million - 10 million 1990 >1 million - 10 million 1994 >1 million - 10 million 1998 >1 million - 10 million 2002 >10 million - 50 million
Production volumes for non-confidential chemicals reported under the Inventory Update Rule. Year Production Range (pounds) 2006 10 to <50 million
Phenol, 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)- is listed as a High Production Volume (HPV) chemical (65FR81686). Chemicals listed as HPV were produced in or imported into the U.S. in >1 million pounds in 1990 and/or 1994. The HPV list is based on the 1990 Inventory Update Rule. (IUR) (40 CFR part 710 subpart B; 51FR21438).
- Environmental Fate/Exposure Summary:
- TERRESTRIAL FATE: Based on a classification scheme(1), an estimated Koc value of 63,000(SRC), determined from a log Kow of 6.06(2) and a regression-derived equation(3), indicates that 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol is expected to be immobile in soil(SRC). Volatilization of 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol from moist soil surfaces is expected to be an important fate process(SRC) given an estimated Henry's Law constant of 6.5X10-6 atm-cu m/mole(SRC), derived from its vapor pressure, 6.61X10-4 mm Hg(4), and water solubility, 35 mg/L(2). However, adsorption to soil is expected to attenuate volatilization(SRC). 2,4,6-Tris(1,1-methylethyl)phenol is not expected to volatilize from dry soil surfaces(SRC) based upon its vapor pressure(4). Utilizing the Japanese MITI test, 0% of the theoretical BOD was reached in 4 weeks using an activated sludge(5), suggesting that biodegradation is not an important environmental fate process in soil(SRC).
AQUATIC FATE: Based on a classification scheme(1), an estimated Koc value of 63,000(SRC), determined from a log Kow of 6.06(2) and a regression-derived equation(3), indicates that 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol is expected to adsorb to suspended solids and sediment(SRC). Volatilization from water surfaces is expected(3) based upon an estimated Henry's Law constant of 6.5X10-6 atm-cu m/mole(SRC), derived from its vapor pressure, 6.61X10-4 mm Hg(4), and water solubility, 35 mg/L(2). Using this Henry's Law constant and an estimation method(3), volatilization half-lives for a model river and model lake are 9 and 73 days, respectively(SRC). However, volatilization from water surfaces is expected to be attenuated by adsorption to suspended solids and sediment in the water column. The estimated volatilization half-life from a model pond is 440 years if adsorption is considered(5). According to a classification scheme(6), measured BCF values of 4830-16,000 and 4320-23,200 in carp (Cyprinus carpio) exposed to 10 and 1 ppb, respectively(7), suggest bioconcentration in aquatic organisms is very high(SRC). Utilizing the Japanese MITI test, 0% of the theoretical BOD was reached in 4 weeks using an activated sludge(7), suggesting that biodegradation is not an important environmental fate process in water(SRC).
ATMOSPHERIC FATE: According to a model of gas/particle partitioning of semivolatile organic compounds in the atmosphere(1), 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol, which has a vapor pressure of 6.61X10-4 mm Hg at 25 deg C(2), will exist in both the vapor and particulate phases in the ambient atmosphere. Vapor-phase 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol is degraded in the atmosphere by reaction with photochemically-produced hydroxyl radicals(SRC); the half-life for this reaction in air is estimated to be 24 hours(SRC), calculated from its rate constant of 1.6X10-11 cu cm/molecule-sec at 25 deg C(SRC) that was derived using a structure estimation method(3). Particulate-phase 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol may be removed from the air by wet or dry deposition(SRC). 2,4,6-Tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol does not contain chromophores that absorb at wavelengths >290 nm(4) and therefore is not expected to be susceptible to direct photolysis by sunlight(SRC).
- Universal Industrial Products, Inc.:
- Universal Industrial Products,Website:http://www.ui-pi.net, Inc. (UIPI) is a slewing bearing (slewing rings) manufacturer specializing in large diameter solutions in California. For over a decade, we have helped our local customers with bearing design and supply solutions that have allowed them to reduce costs and improve profitability. In order to maintain our competitive edge, UIPI ran a sole proprietorship factory in China. Professional Slewing Bearing Manufacturer 30 days for Prototype 45 days for Lots production Customized according to requirement Stock in California, Just-in-time Service in North America. ISO Qualified Manufacturer API Qualified Manufacturer
- Shenzhen Forever Shining Opto-electronics Co., Ltd.:
- About Forever Shining Located in the special economical zone of China-Shenzhen,Website:http://www.cn-ledstripss.com, Forever Shining Opto-electronics Co., Ltd. is a booming LED factory specializing in led strips manufacturing. We are a excellent led strips producer equipped with professional technicians and supermatic chip mounters. Fast production and timely delivery are our promises to the customers. Innovation and sound service are our surviving weapons. We are shining in led strips area, we aim at bringing forever shining led strips to the world. Our sharp edges 1.Sound and complete types of led strips Our main products are led strips. We not only produce 3528, 5050, 2835, 3014, 5730, 5630, 335 SMD led strips, but also produce 3mm 5mm DIP led strips and IC digital strips. What's more,
- YUEQING FEEO ELECTRIC CO.,LTD:
- FEEO company is a professional solar PV products manufacturer for years in China. Our company located in Yueqing City China. Our main products are solar circuit breaker/solar fuse/solar SPD/Solar isolator and so on.All our products comply with the international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety markets around the world like Europe/Asia/Middle East/Africa... We are looking forward to forming successful business relationships with clients around the world in the near future. Website:http://www.solar-feeo.com
- Comercial Quimica Sarasa, S.L.:
- The Merchandise Natural Tartaric Acidity Natural tartaric acidity seems anyway in free condition or even more frequently healthy of acidity potassium salts and inside a lesser proportion as calcium salts within the mulberries, cucumbers and to some high degree in grapes.Comercial Química Sarasa S.L. creates a completely natural tartaric acidity, whose process of manufacture consists in the transformation of its natural tartaric salts (Recycleables) With sulphuric acidity and later purification.
- Hangzhou Deyi Exhibition Tent Co.,Ltd:
- Angzhou Deyi Tent Manufature Co.,Ltd. focused on the financial institution of lovely West Lake, is really a professional manufacturer with integrated feature of production and purchase.The organization is the owner of professional training courses, up-to-date set up lines and switches into worldwide advanced production technology. Its new established production-making base named Tongxiang Deyi Outdoors Appliance Co., ltd situated in Tongxiang industrial park occupies 15 Chinese acres and 10000m2 of plants.In addition, you will find branches occur Beijing and Guangzhou which will provide easier, considerably faster and more efficient services for that regions of the Yangtse Delta, Gem River Delta and three east provinces. All of the items possess the feature of fireproof, Wind protection an
- Sun Magnetic Sys-Tech Co., Ltd:
- Sun Magnetic Sys-Tech Co., Ltd. founded in 2001 in Beijing,Website:http://www.sun-magnets.com, China, as a professional and well-equipped manufacturer of permanent magnetic system, we have more than ten years of experience in R&D, design and manufacture. SunMag focuses on design and manufacture of Magnetic separators in the food processing industry and provides customers professionally with customized solution, top quality and great service. With quality assurance of ISO9001 certification, our products mainly exported to Europe, America and Australia. Top quality and continuous improvement are our perpetual commitment to customers in the entire process of service. We are happy to share with you our experience.
- shandong binzhou zhiyuan biotechnology co.,ltd:
- Shandong Binzhou Zhiyuan biological Technology Co., LTD (Zhiyuan Bio-tech) is innovative firm that's professional in cyclodextrin and Application, Depending on Shandong college,Zhiyuan Bio-tech includes a cyclodextrins research center that situated in Jinan.Zhiyuan Bio-tech includes a wealthy R &lifier D strength from the engineering team which has close cooperations with Shandong College, Chinese Academy of Science and other first class research institutes.Now,Zhiyuan Bio-tech can produce various cyclodextrin derivatives including alkyl cyclodextrins (for example methyl cyclodextrins, ethyl cyclodextrins, benzyl cyclodextrins, ETC.), hydroxyalkyl cyclodextrins (for example hydroxypropyl cyclodextrins, hydroxyethyl cyclodextrins, hydroxybutyl cyclodextrins, ETC.), Sulfobutyl cyclodex
- RCK Communications Limited:
- RCK Communications Limited is a distributor and manufacturer of smartphones,Website:http://www.rckcom.com, consumer electronics and white label gift products. One of its primary objectives is to promote innovative solutions for the web-based economy, which the company follows by actively developing latest products from concept to mass production, and continuously strengthening its online sales channel. Based in Hong Kong and Shenzhen, China, the company has the proximity to latest innovations. By staying close to the technology supply chain, it helps to prioritize and select products that market demands.? RCKCOM specializes at distributing Asian smartphones and innovative brands and the company also offers quality products under its own private brand: Innodoo.?Its products are distributed
- Yangzhou Wealth Traveling Articles CO.,LTD:
- Yangzhou Wealth Traveling Articles Co., Ltd was established in 2007,Website:http://www.wealthslipper.net, which is a company combines manufacturing with trade. The main products include hotel slippers, eye masks, earplugs, inflatable pillows and travel kits. We are a large manufacturer with the lines of development, production, trade and service, which provide more than three hundred star hotels with high quality hotel consumables and aviation supplies home and abroad. Our cooperative high-end clients include Marriott, United Airlines, Four Seasons Hotels and so on.
- Laizhou city sheng Yang forging factory:
- Laizhou city sheng Yang forging factory,Website:http://www.sdsymachinery.com, was founded in 2009, is located in the shandong laizhou industrial park. Our main products include: forging, stamping, machining, casting. Our main production of engineering machinery forging, Marine machinery, forging, automotive mechanical casting, forging, stamping, machining, forging machinery. According to the customer's samples and drawings. Our products are mainly provided to global machinery industry and ITT; Company has strong technical force. Our President Mr. Zhang in forging, stamping, machining, casting engaged in more than 50 years, The company has 200 sets of production equipment, annual output value of 150000000 yuan, complete test analyzer analysis tools, such as brinell hardness test and metallo