- Urgent Purchase CAS NO.:8050-09-7
- Please post your buying leads! Our suppliers will contact you later!
- For suppliers to better understand your request, enter more info here.
Rosin ( CASNO:8050-09-7 )
Identification and Related Records
- CAS Registry number:
AL 104 (rosin)
Bandis G 100
Bandis T 100H
Colopearl E 5H
D 101 (rosin)
Deep Rosin A 100
Deipurojin A 100
Dermulsene RA 405
Dynakoll SI 100
Ester Gum EK 1002
Gum Rosin M
Gum Rosin N
Gum Rosin WW
Gum Rosin X
HRS 50 (rosin)
Hariester DS 70
Hariester G 7
Hariester SK 90D55
Haritac AQ 110
Haritac AQ 90A
Haritac F 90
Harsize L 850
Hongkong Rosin WW
Kenomic A 35
Kenomic C 35
Pinecrystal KE 356
Pinecrystal KM 5000
Pinecrystal KR 614
RF Size E 50A
Resarim B 300
Rikatac F 805
Rondis FR-K 15
Shiragiku Rosin 1
Sizepine N 775
Sizepine NT 76
Sizepine NT 85
Sizepine NT 87
- Molecular Formula:
- Molecular Weight:
- Canonical SMILES:
Chemical and Physical Properties
- light yellow
- Melting Point:
- 100 - 140
- Boiling Point:
- 250 C
- Refractive Index:
- Flash Point:
- 208.1 °C
- Crystals from alcohol, petroleum ether
- Stable. Combustible. Incompatible with oxidizing agents.
- Spectral properties:
- MASS: 72194 (NIST/EPA/MSDC Mass Spectral Database, 1990 version)
IR: 130 (Sadtler Research Laboratories IR grating collection)
UV: 173 (Sadtler Research Laboratories spectral collection)
1H NMR: 707 (Sadtler Research Laboratories spectral collection)
Safety and Handling
- Computed Properties:
- Molecular Weight:262.4302 [g/mol]
Rotatable Bond Count:3
Topological Polar Surface Area:20.2
Heavy Atom Count:19
Isotope Atom Count:0
Defined Atom Stereocenter Count:0
Undefined Atom Stereocenter Count:0
Defined Bond Stereocenter Count:0
Undefined Bond Stereocenter Count:0
Covalently-Bonded Unit Count:1
Feature 3D Donor Count:1
Feature 3D Hydrophobe Count:3
Feature 3D Ring Count:1
Effective Rotor Count:3
Conformer Sampling RMSD:0.6
CID Conformer Count:2
- Hazard Codes:
- UN NO.
- Risk Statements:
- Safety Statements:
- A poison by ingestion and inhalation route. When heated to decomposition it emits acrid smoke and irritating vapors.
- Skin, Eye, and Respiratory Irritations:
- May cause respiratory tract irritation. May be harmful if absorbed through skin. May cause skin irritation. May cause eye irritation.
- Cleanup Methods:
- Personal precautions: Use personal protective equipment. Avoid dust formation. Avoid breathing dust. Ensure adequate ventilation.
Environmental precautions: Do not let product enter drains.
Methods for cleaning up: Pick up and arrange disposal without creating dust. Keep in suitable, closed containers for disposal.
- Fire Fighting Procedures:
- Suitable extinguishing media: Use water spray, alcohol-resistant foam, dry chemical or carbon dioxide.
Special protective equipment for fire-fighters: Wear self contained breathing apparatus for fire fighting if necessary.
- Reactivities and Incompatibilities:
- Materials to avoid: Bases, acid chlorides, acid anhydrides, oxidizing agents, brass, copper.
- Other Preventative Measures:
- SRP: The scientific literature for the use of contact lenses in industry is conflicting. The benefit or detrimental effects of wearing contact lenses depend not only upon the substance, but also on factors including the form of the substance, characteristics and duration of the exposure, the uses of other eye protection equipment, and the hygiene of the lenses. However, there may be individual substances whose irritating or corrosive properties are such that the wearing of contact lenses would be harmful to the eye. In those specific cases, contact lenses should not be worn. In any event, the usual eye protection equipment should be worn even when contact lenses are in place.
In case of skin contact: Wash off with soap and plenty of water. Consult a physician.
In case of eye contact: Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician.
Handling: Avoid formation of dust and aerosols.
Hygiene measures: Handle in accordance with good industrial and safety practice. Wash hands before breaks and at the end of workday.
- Protective Equipment and Clothing:
- Personal protective equipment: Respiratory protection- Where risk assessment shows air-purifying respirators are appropriate use a dust mask type N95 (US) or type P1 (EN 143) respirator. Use respirators and components tested and approved under appropriate government standards such as NIOSH (US) or CEN (EU). Hand protection- Handle with gloves. For prolonged or repeated contact use protective gloves. Eye protection- Safety glasses.
Hand protection: Handle with gloves. For prolonged or repeated contact use protective gloves.
Eye protection: Safety glasses.
Skin and body protection: Choose body protection according to the amount and concentration of the dangerous substance at the work place.
Provide appropriate exhaust ventilation at places where dust is formed. Normal measures fro preventive fire protection.
- Octanol/Water Partition Coefficient:
- log Kow = 6.06
Use and Manufacturing
- Disposal Methods:
- SRP: The most favorable course of action is to use an alternative chemical product with less inherent propensity for occupational exposure or environmental contamination. Recycle any unused portion of the material for its approved use or return it to the manufacturer or supplier. Ultimate disposal of the chemical must consider: the material's impact on air quality; potential migration in soil or water; effects on animal, aquatic, and plant life; and conformance with environmental and public health regulations.
Observe all federal, state, and local environmental regulations.
Environmental Fate and Exposure Potential
- Use and Manufacturing:
- U.S. Production
Production volumes for non-confidential chemicals reported under the Inventory Update Rule. Year Production Range (pounds) 1986 >1 million - 10 million 1990 >1 million - 10 million 1994 >1 million - 10 million 1998 >1 million - 10 million 2002 >10 million - 50 million
Production volumes for non-confidential chemicals reported under the Inventory Update Rule. Year Production Range (pounds) 2006 10 to <50 million
Phenol, 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)- is listed as a High Production Volume (HPV) chemical (65FR81686). Chemicals listed as HPV were produced in or imported into the U.S. in >1 million pounds in 1990 and/or 1994. The HPV list is based on the 1990 Inventory Update Rule. (IUR) (40 CFR part 710 subpart B; 51FR21438).
- Environmental Fate/Exposure Summary:
- TERRESTRIAL FATE: Based on a classification scheme(1), an estimated Koc value of 63,000(SRC), determined from a log Kow of 6.06(2) and a regression-derived equation(3), indicates that 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol is expected to be immobile in soil(SRC). Volatilization of 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol from moist soil surfaces is expected to be an important fate process(SRC) given an estimated Henry's Law constant of 6.5X10-6 atm-cu m/mole(SRC), derived from its vapor pressure, 6.61X10-4 mm Hg(4), and water solubility, 35 mg/L(2). However, adsorption to soil is expected to attenuate volatilization(SRC). 2,4,6-Tris(1,1-methylethyl)phenol is not expected to volatilize from dry soil surfaces(SRC) based upon its vapor pressure(4). Utilizing the Japanese MITI test, 0% of the theoretical BOD was reached in 4 weeks using an activated sludge(5), suggesting that biodegradation is not an important environmental fate process in soil(SRC).
AQUATIC FATE: Based on a classification scheme(1), an estimated Koc value of 63,000(SRC), determined from a log Kow of 6.06(2) and a regression-derived equation(3), indicates that 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol is expected to adsorb to suspended solids and sediment(SRC). Volatilization from water surfaces is expected(3) based upon an estimated Henry's Law constant of 6.5X10-6 atm-cu m/mole(SRC), derived from its vapor pressure, 6.61X10-4 mm Hg(4), and water solubility, 35 mg/L(2). Using this Henry's Law constant and an estimation method(3), volatilization half-lives for a model river and model lake are 9 and 73 days, respectively(SRC). However, volatilization from water surfaces is expected to be attenuated by adsorption to suspended solids and sediment in the water column. The estimated volatilization half-life from a model pond is 440 years if adsorption is considered(5). According to a classification scheme(6), measured BCF values of 4830-16,000 and 4320-23,200 in carp (Cyprinus carpio) exposed to 10 and 1 ppb, respectively(7), suggest bioconcentration in aquatic organisms is very high(SRC). Utilizing the Japanese MITI test, 0% of the theoretical BOD was reached in 4 weeks using an activated sludge(7), suggesting that biodegradation is not an important environmental fate process in water(SRC).
ATMOSPHERIC FATE: According to a model of gas/particle partitioning of semivolatile organic compounds in the atmosphere(1), 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol, which has a vapor pressure of 6.61X10-4 mm Hg at 25 deg C(2), will exist in both the vapor and particulate phases in the ambient atmosphere. Vapor-phase 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol is degraded in the atmosphere by reaction with photochemically-produced hydroxyl radicals(SRC); the half-life for this reaction in air is estimated to be 24 hours(SRC), calculated from its rate constant of 1.6X10-11 cu cm/molecule-sec at 25 deg C(SRC) that was derived using a structure estimation method(3). Particulate-phase 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol may be removed from the air by wet or dry deposition(SRC). 2,4,6-Tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol does not contain chromophores that absorb at wavelengths >290 nm(4) and therefore is not expected to be susceptible to direct photolysis by sunlight(SRC).
- Zhejiang Haixin Hardware Co.,Ltd:
- N Haixin, our engineers in addition to our production team have devoted their talents to the items. They've made Haixin be considered a first class company when it comes to production and management. Through many years, the items of Haixin have won excellent status among our clients. Quality Excellency happens to be our main concern. We've added many advanced production and testing equipment to the production lines, and Our items happen to be licensed by ISO9001,CELAB EN 12541:2002, and CE EN 997:2003.Besides, we've setup sales and service representative shops or offices.In main metropolitan areas around China for any better communication. Clients might have a simple use of our items and Services. And our services could be fully customer oriented. Development forever Haixin could keep
- Hangzhou Runze Chemical Co., Ltd.:
- Hangzhou Runze Chemical Co., Ltd. started this year,we're an extensive company integrating research development, production, sales &lifier worldwide trade. Mainly involve water treatment, rust inhibitors for example copper corrosion inhibitor, metal deactivator CAS No.:13539-13-4 &lifier Extreme pressure antiwear additive Vanlube 829 CAS No.:72676-55-2 and 190 PLUS CAS No.:80584-91-4, neutral barium sulfonate, triphenyl phosphorothionate CAS: 597-82-0 equal to irgalube TPPT , ammonium salts, pharmaceutical intermediates for example N-methylcaprolactam CAS:2556-73-2, in addition to the supply of raw materials , offer tech support team to find the best customer support experience. Runze Chemical includes a seem product testing and quality assurance system, since its beginning,
- Henan Chengming Industrial Co., Ltd:
- Founded in 2011,Website:http://www.cmcohouse.com, Henan Chengming Industrial Co., Ltd also known as CMCOHOUSE is a professional manufacturer and supplier in container house, prefab house, green house, steel structure building and modular building, located in Zhengzhou City, Henan province, China. Our main products include: container house, modular container building, prefabricated house, mobile environmental toilet, sentry box, light steel structure villa, etc. Also, we provide housing customization services. CMCOHOUSE?R&D center was founded in 2013 and has applied more than 30 patents until now. We have nearly 20 engineers and designers who develop more than 20 new products each year. Most of the products?CMCOHOUSE?offered have passed?CE, CANS, BV, ISO9001 and other certifications. CM
- Yanzhou Jiande Trading Co., Ltd.:
- Yanzhou Jiande Trading Co., Ltd. is mainly engaged in ContiTech conveyor belt "brand ,Website:http://www.yanzhoujiandes.com,Mainly divided into three series: Steel Cord, Fabric & Solid woven conveyor belt, including: Standard construction,anti-tearing, rip-detection, wire mesh, EP,NN,CC, PVC and PVG belt, several hundred different specifications are available, Most of them are high-end products which can only be produced by few manufacturers in the world.Our Products can meet the needs of coal, metallurgy, wharf, power, building materials, chemical and food industries.
- Qingdao Ruchang Trading Co.,Ltd:
- Qingdao Ruchang is really a professional manufacture and specialty area marketing of mine reagents. The primary method is collector and frother. 90% in our items are released towards the worldwide market. We've established the cooperation relationship with BHP Billiton, CVRD and RIO TINTO, the 3 biggest ore mines on the planet.To guarantee the items can satisfy the national standards, therefore making certain to give the top quality items over time, Ruchang make use of the advanced, safety and ecological-protection production technology. The items could be easily and fast moved towards the worldwide by train or ship.Ruchang may be the biggest Xanthate and foaming agent trader within the China landmass. Our advantages: we've the apparent cost advantages we've the logistic benefits of send
- Shenzhen Top Saful Electronic Tech CO.,LTD LW:
- Lin’an Dayang Welding Material Co.,Ltd.,Website:http://www.dayangwelding.ru,located in the western part of Hangzhou,was established at the beginning of this century.It possesses a production line of oil pressure unit,which can produce 5000 ton stainless steel welding electrodes. The company owns rich technical resoures to design, research and mainly produce special type of electrodes with complete models.