- Urgent Purchase CAS NO.:8050-09-7
- Please post your buying leads! Our suppliers will contact you later!
- For suppliers to better understand your request, enter more info here.
Rosin ( CASNO:8050-09-7 )
Identification and Related Records
- CAS Registry number:
AL 104 (rosin)
Bandis G 100
Bandis T 100H
Colopearl E 5H
D 101 (rosin)
Deep Rosin A 100
Deipurojin A 100
Dermulsene RA 405
Dynakoll SI 100
Ester Gum EK 1002
Gum Rosin M
Gum Rosin N
Gum Rosin WW
Gum Rosin X
HRS 50 (rosin)
Hariester DS 70
Hariester G 7
Hariester SK 90D55
Haritac AQ 110
Haritac AQ 90A
Haritac F 90
Harsize L 850
Hongkong Rosin WW
Kenomic A 35
Kenomic C 35
Pinecrystal KE 356
Pinecrystal KM 5000
Pinecrystal KR 614
RF Size E 50A
Resarim B 300
Rikatac F 805
Rondis FR-K 15
Shiragiku Rosin 1
Sizepine N 775
Sizepine NT 76
Sizepine NT 85
Sizepine NT 87
- Molecular Formula:
- Molecular Weight:
- Canonical SMILES:
Chemical and Physical Properties
- light yellow
- Melting Point:
- 100 - 140
- Boiling Point:
- 250 C
- Refractive Index:
- Flash Point:
- 208.1 °C
- Crystals from alcohol, petroleum ether
- Stable. Combustible. Incompatible with oxidizing agents.
- Spectral properties:
- MASS: 72194 (NIST/EPA/MSDC Mass Spectral Database, 1990 version)
IR: 130 (Sadtler Research Laboratories IR grating collection)
UV: 173 (Sadtler Research Laboratories spectral collection)
1H NMR: 707 (Sadtler Research Laboratories spectral collection)
Safety and Handling
- Computed Properties:
- Molecular Weight:262.4302 [g/mol]
Rotatable Bond Count:3
Topological Polar Surface Area:20.2
Heavy Atom Count:19
Isotope Atom Count:0
Defined Atom Stereocenter Count:0
Undefined Atom Stereocenter Count:0
Defined Bond Stereocenter Count:0
Undefined Bond Stereocenter Count:0
Covalently-Bonded Unit Count:1
Feature 3D Donor Count:1
Feature 3D Hydrophobe Count:3
Feature 3D Ring Count:1
Effective Rotor Count:3
Conformer Sampling RMSD:0.6
CID Conformer Count:2
- Hazard Codes:
- UN NO.
- Risk Statements:
- Safety Statements:
- A poison by ingestion and inhalation route. When heated to decomposition it emits acrid smoke and irritating vapors.
- Skin, Eye, and Respiratory Irritations:
- May cause respiratory tract irritation. May be harmful if absorbed through skin. May cause skin irritation. May cause eye irritation.
- Cleanup Methods:
- Personal precautions: Use personal protective equipment. Avoid dust formation. Avoid breathing dust. Ensure adequate ventilation.
Environmental precautions: Do not let product enter drains.
Methods for cleaning up: Pick up and arrange disposal without creating dust. Keep in suitable, closed containers for disposal.
- Fire Fighting Procedures:
- Suitable extinguishing media: Use water spray, alcohol-resistant foam, dry chemical or carbon dioxide.
Special protective equipment for fire-fighters: Wear self contained breathing apparatus for fire fighting if necessary.
- Reactivities and Incompatibilities:
- Materials to avoid: Bases, acid chlorides, acid anhydrides, oxidizing agents, brass, copper.
- Other Preventative Measures:
- SRP: The scientific literature for the use of contact lenses in industry is conflicting. The benefit or detrimental effects of wearing contact lenses depend not only upon the substance, but also on factors including the form of the substance, characteristics and duration of the exposure, the uses of other eye protection equipment, and the hygiene of the lenses. However, there may be individual substances whose irritating or corrosive properties are such that the wearing of contact lenses would be harmful to the eye. In those specific cases, contact lenses should not be worn. In any event, the usual eye protection equipment should be worn even when contact lenses are in place.
In case of skin contact: Wash off with soap and plenty of water. Consult a physician.
In case of eye contact: Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician.
Handling: Avoid formation of dust and aerosols.
Hygiene measures: Handle in accordance with good industrial and safety practice. Wash hands before breaks and at the end of workday.
- Protective Equipment and Clothing:
- Personal protective equipment: Respiratory protection- Where risk assessment shows air-purifying respirators are appropriate use a dust mask type N95 (US) or type P1 (EN 143) respirator. Use respirators and components tested and approved under appropriate government standards such as NIOSH (US) or CEN (EU). Hand protection- Handle with gloves. For prolonged or repeated contact use protective gloves. Eye protection- Safety glasses.
Hand protection: Handle with gloves. For prolonged or repeated contact use protective gloves.
Eye protection: Safety glasses.
Skin and body protection: Choose body protection according to the amount and concentration of the dangerous substance at the work place.
Provide appropriate exhaust ventilation at places where dust is formed. Normal measures fro preventive fire protection.
- Octanol/Water Partition Coefficient:
- log Kow = 6.06
Use and Manufacturing
- Disposal Methods:
- SRP: The most favorable course of action is to use an alternative chemical product with less inherent propensity for occupational exposure or environmental contamination. Recycle any unused portion of the material for its approved use or return it to the manufacturer or supplier. Ultimate disposal of the chemical must consider: the material's impact on air quality; potential migration in soil or water; effects on animal, aquatic, and plant life; and conformance with environmental and public health regulations.
Observe all federal, state, and local environmental regulations.
Environmental Fate and Exposure Potential
- Use and Manufacturing:
- U.S. Production
Production volumes for non-confidential chemicals reported under the Inventory Update Rule. Year Production Range (pounds) 1986 >1 million - 10 million 1990 >1 million - 10 million 1994 >1 million - 10 million 1998 >1 million - 10 million 2002 >10 million - 50 million
Production volumes for non-confidential chemicals reported under the Inventory Update Rule. Year Production Range (pounds) 2006 10 to <50 million
Phenol, 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)- is listed as a High Production Volume (HPV) chemical (65FR81686). Chemicals listed as HPV were produced in or imported into the U.S. in >1 million pounds in 1990 and/or 1994. The HPV list is based on the 1990 Inventory Update Rule. (IUR) (40 CFR part 710 subpart B; 51FR21438).
- Environmental Fate/Exposure Summary:
- TERRESTRIAL FATE: Based on a classification scheme(1), an estimated Koc value of 63,000(SRC), determined from a log Kow of 6.06(2) and a regression-derived equation(3), indicates that 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol is expected to be immobile in soil(SRC). Volatilization of 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol from moist soil surfaces is expected to be an important fate process(SRC) given an estimated Henry's Law constant of 6.5X10-6 atm-cu m/mole(SRC), derived from its vapor pressure, 6.61X10-4 mm Hg(4), and water solubility, 35 mg/L(2). However, adsorption to soil is expected to attenuate volatilization(SRC). 2,4,6-Tris(1,1-methylethyl)phenol is not expected to volatilize from dry soil surfaces(SRC) based upon its vapor pressure(4). Utilizing the Japanese MITI test, 0% of the theoretical BOD was reached in 4 weeks using an activated sludge(5), suggesting that biodegradation is not an important environmental fate process in soil(SRC).
AQUATIC FATE: Based on a classification scheme(1), an estimated Koc value of 63,000(SRC), determined from a log Kow of 6.06(2) and a regression-derived equation(3), indicates that 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol is expected to adsorb to suspended solids and sediment(SRC). Volatilization from water surfaces is expected(3) based upon an estimated Henry's Law constant of 6.5X10-6 atm-cu m/mole(SRC), derived from its vapor pressure, 6.61X10-4 mm Hg(4), and water solubility, 35 mg/L(2). Using this Henry's Law constant and an estimation method(3), volatilization half-lives for a model river and model lake are 9 and 73 days, respectively(SRC). However, volatilization from water surfaces is expected to be attenuated by adsorption to suspended solids and sediment in the water column. The estimated volatilization half-life from a model pond is 440 years if adsorption is considered(5). According to a classification scheme(6), measured BCF values of 4830-16,000 and 4320-23,200 in carp (Cyprinus carpio) exposed to 10 and 1 ppb, respectively(7), suggest bioconcentration in aquatic organisms is very high(SRC). Utilizing the Japanese MITI test, 0% of the theoretical BOD was reached in 4 weeks using an activated sludge(7), suggesting that biodegradation is not an important environmental fate process in water(SRC).
ATMOSPHERIC FATE: According to a model of gas/particle partitioning of semivolatile organic compounds in the atmosphere(1), 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol, which has a vapor pressure of 6.61X10-4 mm Hg at 25 deg C(2), will exist in both the vapor and particulate phases in the ambient atmosphere. Vapor-phase 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol is degraded in the atmosphere by reaction with photochemically-produced hydroxyl radicals(SRC); the half-life for this reaction in air is estimated to be 24 hours(SRC), calculated from its rate constant of 1.6X10-11 cu cm/molecule-sec at 25 deg C(SRC) that was derived using a structure estimation method(3). Particulate-phase 2,4,6-tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol may be removed from the air by wet or dry deposition(SRC). 2,4,6-Tris(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenol does not contain chromophores that absorb at wavelengths >290 nm(4) and therefore is not expected to be susceptible to direct photolysis by sunlight(SRC).
- Chiyang biological technology co., LTD:
- Chiyang Biological Technology Co., Limited Is a company mainly engaged in high quality pharmaceuticals, agricultural chemicals, pharmaceutical intermediates and other related products research and development and sales for the integration of high-tech enterprises. Analysis of testing equipment, our company has advanced and complete supporting system, formed the advanced chemical synthesis can quickly meet the applicable test to the industrialized production of personalized requirements and seriation. Our team by senior industry background and rich market experience of doctor, master and other professionals, committed to the relevant enterprises and institutions and research institutions at home and abroad to provide high-quality chemical products, can not only meet such customers special
- xinyu soth wollastonite co.,ltd:
- xinyu south wollastonite may be the biggest wollastonite mining and processing bases in china, we've greater than two decades of wealthy industry experience of mining and processing .our yearly exploitation and processing of a number of wollastonite items are gone 300 1000 tons.Wollastonite is really a naturally sourced white-colored, non-metallic mineral by having an acicular or needle-formed very structure, be utilized in plastic composites, sealants, caulks and mastics, metallurgical fluxes, Friction materials, offers and corrosion-resistant films, fire-resistant construction wallboard and cement-based programs, ceramics, wall and Flooring, and sanitaryware. A few of the qualities making it so helpful are its high brightness and Whiteness, Low moisture and Oil absorption, low volatil
- Lotus (Guangzhou) industrial co, ltd:
- Lotus (GUANGZHOU) INDUSTRIAL CO, ltd is really a professional manufacturer of Eco-friendly items. situated in Guangzhou City, it features a full capacity to do a service of imports and exports. We mainly supply guano phosphate,feather meal,rock phosphate,barite (naturalbarium sulfate BaSo4),ssp,Teaspoon,PMS and the like for agriculture organic manure and animal feed industry.Ⅰ ⅠⅠ Ⅰ We mixed up in domestic and worldwide marketplaces since our establishment. Have loved a great status among our clients. According to understanding and meeting the requirements of customer, we always stick to the original reason for our firm "Build value for that clients, make chance for that employees, create advantageous effect around the globe, create a way forward for the enterprise", using the belie
- SHENZHEN LUPHIE TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD:
- SHENZHEN LUPHIE TECHNOLOGYCO.,LTD.,Website:http://www.luphiedesign.net, a manufacturing enterprise that combines mold designing, mold manufacturing, precision injection molding, automatic spraying, assembling and all in one, customized product?development, processing, hardware & plastic?products producing included, was established in 2009. We specialize in producing phone bumpers cases and digital electronic products shell.Since established, our company has been developed into a large enterprise, whose producing base covers an area of 200, 000 square meters , with thousands of staff. Several years passed by, we have set up an integrated materials supply chain, with powerful, creditable and steady materials suppliers, whom make our producing and running perfect. We are always making an eval
- Balti Filter Elements Company:
- We design and produce filer element Just the professional output of filter element can establish our prime quality and high precision filter element to satisfy different filtration needs. You've found the professional supplier of filter element. We produce filter element We're a number one output of filter element. Since 1980, we've been creating and creating the filter element. We've gathered wealthy experience and advanced technology, and have built the abroad agents and Cooperation partners. Now our filter element mainly includes wedge wire filter element, Filter Nozzle, round filter element, cone filter, Leaf filter, Filter Disc, pleated filter element, ETC. We guarantee the highest quality We all know how important it'
- Suzhou Leader Chemical Co., Ltd.:
- Suzhou Leader Chemical Co.,Ltd. involved in chemical raw material medicine, pharmaceutical intermediates and fine chemicals research and development, production, import and export trade of professional firms are high-tech businesses in Jiangsu Province, Jiangsu Province, private technology businesses. The organization, Founded in 1998, is situated in Suzhou city, high-tech zones, the worldwide biomedical center. Since its establishment, the organization staff within their tireless efforts and the passionate support from the broad numerous clients, for fast development. The organization has R & D and new items within the test center, and purchase the recycleables drug production workshop. Leader chemical research and development centers - involved in research and development center ow
- Baoding Chuang rui Precision Pump Co., Ltd:
- Baoding Chuang Rui Precision Pump Co., Ltd. Started production of the peristaltic pump from 2006 . We are a innovative company focus on research and development,Website:http://www.tubing-pumps.com, production and marketing of peristaltic pump .. We aim to “Produce CR pump to the easier life “ With 10 years professional experience of Peristaltic pump Tubing pump Liquid handling pump . Now we independent research and development of more than 30 series, over 200 kinds of products. We not only produce the standard peristaltic pump, Peristaltic pump filling system , but also focus on the ideal OEM design and customization. According to the actual needs of customers to produce the ideal OEM peristaltic pump .Widely used in various industries of pharmaceutical industry, fine chemical industry,
- Shenzhen Puming Metal Products Co.,Ltd:
- Shenzhen PuMing Metal Products Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer for bus shelter,Website:http://www.busshelterchina.com,outdoor light box and billboard.PM owns various processing equiepment, for example,NC(numerical control) bending machines, NC sheering machines,NC plasma cutting machine,NC press,dust-free spray paint workshop and so on, which enables PM to meet the needs of different steel-structure and stainless steel processing. PM is trying to make everything perfect in terms of product design,material selection,component production,construction management and after-sales service. Our business philosophy: Doing a project, building a monument and having the honor of your friendship. Quality is always the first and most important factor that we are pursuing. PuMing sincerely h
- Baoding Chuang rui Precision Pump CoLtd:
- Baoding Chuang Rui Precision Pump Co., Ltd. Started production of the peristaltic pump from 2006 . We are a innovative company focus on research and development,Website:http://www.tubing-pump.com, production and marketing of peristaltic pump .. We aim to “Produce CR pump to the easier life “ With 10 years professional experience of Peristaltic pump Tubing pump Liquid handling pump . Now we independent research and development of more than 30 series, over 200 kinds of products. We not only produce the standard peristaltic pump, Peristaltic pump filling system , but also focus on the ideal OEM design and customization. According to the actual needs of customers to produce the ideal OEM peristaltic pump .Widely used in various industries of pharmaceutical industry, fine chemical industry, e
- Beijing TianLiCheng Integrated Housing CO.LTD:
- TianLiCheng Co.Ltd. is a licensed and fully insured General Building Contractor,Website:http://www.steel-structure-villass.com, established in 2010 by Demin Cai, utilizing 25 years of building experience to develop a company that continues to grow. we have taken that valuable experience and tailored it to meet the expectations for our clients on a scale that fits their needs as they arise and budgets they required. We are committed to providing a full range of premium quality steel building solutions for all commercial, Industrial, Institutional and residential needs using our enterprise in Design, Detailing, Fabrication & Erection, specializing in designing , developing, manufacturing, selling??light-gauge steel framing , heavy-gauge steel framing?and undertaking various kinds of steel
- Nanjing Samwon International Limited:
- Nanjing Samwon Worldwide Limited handles Fine Chemicals, pharmaceutical drugs, apis, dyes and pigments. We've good cooperation with lots of industrial facilities and laboratories in China.Our product scopes cover four main areas Raw and Fine Chemicals laboratory chemicals and Equipments pharmaceutical intermediates and APIs Our Pharma Intermediates and APIs are Choline Glycerophosphate, Amino-Dioxaoctanoic Acidity, cholestyramine, Alvimopan, Resveratrol supplements & Exenatide Acetate. Our Raw & Fine Chemicals include 1,3:2,4-Bis(3,4-Dimethylobenzylideno), sodium saccharin, 4-Benzyloxyphenol, N-Methylpiperazine,cyclohexylamine Benzoate, cyclopentane, M-Nitrotoluene, p-nitrophenol, 3-Diethylaminophenol, 2-Nitroanisole, o-aminoanisole, Ortho Toluidine, M-Amino-Benze
- Shenzhen Skoocom Electronic Co.,LTD:
- Founded in 1998,Website:http://www.skoocomtech.com, Shenzhen Skoocom Electronic Co., Ltd. is a professional company developing, manufacturing and marketing pneumatic pumps, solenoid valves and electromagnets of various specifications. From the beginning, Skoocom identified that its success would come from science and technology, constant innovation, management integrity and high quality. As a result of its development talent, Skoocom possesses strong product knowhow, several patents and other items of intellectual property. In addition to its standard line of products, Skoocom develops special products, pumps, solenoid valves or electromagnets, for the customer’s specific application and requirements. Quality is paramount at Skoocom so, each phase of the process, from development through d
- Wuxi Tianzhi Chemical Technology Co., Ltd:
- Wuxi Tianzhi Chemical Technology Co.,Ltd is situated in Wuxi,Jiangsu Province,which is based on the central area of the Yangtze River Delta,with flourishing economy,advanced culture and convenient transportation.Our items are broadly utilized in aerospace,petrochemical engineering,solar power,electronics,medicine,Agrochemicals,surfactant and breaker of electrical equipment,composite apparatus,tracer analysis,magnesium alloy,along with other industries,deeply reliable by clients fitness center abroad. The organization mainly produces Sulfur hexafluoride,Lithium hexafluorophosphate,Hexafluoropropylene,lodine pentafluoride,Antimony pentafluoride,Sulfur tetrafluoride,Carbon tetrafluoride and Bromine trifluoride,and marketplaces other fluorine items at the same time,including the