- Urgent Purchase CAS NO.:144-62-7
- Please post your buying leads! Our suppliers will contact you later!
- For suppliers to better understand your request, enter more info here.
Oxalic acid ( CASNO:144-62-7 )
Identification and Related Records
- Oxalic acid
- CAS Registry number:
- Ethanedionic acid
Oxalic acid anhydrous
Refined Oxalic Acid
Anhydrous Oxalic Acid
- Molecular Formula:
- Molecular Weight:
- Canonical SMILES:
Chemical and Physical Properties
- Odorless white solid
- Melting Point:
- Boiling Point:
- 2.51E-06mmHg at 25°C
- Flash Point:
- 90 g/L (20℃)
- Water solubility: 90 g/L (20 °C)
- ANHYDROUS OXALIC ACID, CRYSTALLIZED FROM GLACIAL ACETIC ACID IS ORTHORHOMBIC, CRYSTALS BEING PYRAMIDAL OR ELONGATED OCTAHEDRA
Colorless powder or granular solid [Note: The anhydrous form (COOH)2 is a white powder].
- Stable, but moisture sensitive. Incompatible with metals.
- Spectral properties:
- IR: 8279 (Sadtler Research Laboratories IR Grating Collection)
NMR: 17060 (Sadtler Research Laboratories Spectral Collection)
MASS: 52 (National Bureau of Standards EPA-NIH Mass Spectra Data Base, NSRDS-NBS-63)
- Computed Properties:
- Molecular Weight:90.03488 [g/mol]
Rotatable Bond Count:1
Topological Polar Surface Area:74.6
Heavy Atom Count:6
Isotope Atom Count:0
Defined Atom Stereocenter Count:0
Undefined Atom Stereocenter Count:0
Defined Bond Stereocenter Count:0
Undefined Bond Stereocenter Count:0
Covalently-Bonded Unit Count:1
Feature 3D Acceptor Count:4
Feature 3D Anion Count:2
Effective Rotor Count:1
Conformer Sampling RMSD:0.4
CID Conformer Count:1
Safety and Handling
- Hazard Codes:
- Risk Statements:
- Safety Statements:
- Poison by subcutaneous route. Moderately toxic by ingestion. A skin and severe eye irritant. Acute oxalic poisoning results from ingestion of a solution of the acid. There is marked corrosion of the mouth, esophagus, and stomach, with symptoms of vomiting, burning abdominal pain, collapse, and sometimes convulsions. Death may follow quickly. The systemic effects are attributed to the removal by the oxalic acid of the calcium in the blood. The renal tubules become obstructed by the insoluble calcium oxalate, and there is profound kidney disturbance. The chief effects of inhalation of the dusts or vapor are severe irritation of the eyes and upper respiratory tract, gastrointestinal disturbances, albuminuria, gradual loss of weight, increasing weakness and nervous system complaints, ulceration of the mucous membranes of the nose and throat, epistaxis, headache, irritation, and nervousness. Oxalic acid has a caustic action on the skin and may cause dermatitis; a case of early gangrene of the fingers resembling that caused by phenol has been described. More severe cases may show albuminuria, chronic cough, vomiting, pain in the back, and gradual emaciation and weakness. The skin lesions are characterized by cracking and fissuring of the skin and the development of slow-healing ulcers. The skin may be bluish in color, and the nails brittle and yellow. Violent reaction with furfuryl alcohol, Ag, NaClO3, NaOCl. When heated to decomposition it emits acrid smoke and irritating fumes. See also OXALATES.
Risk Statements: 21/22-63-34?
R21/22:Harmful in contact with skin and if swallowed.?
R63:Possible risk of harm to the unborn child.
Safety Statements: 24/25-23-36/37/39-27-26?
S23:Do not breathe vapour.?
S24/25:Avoid contact with skin and eyes.?
S26: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.?
S27:Take off immediately all contaminated clothing.?
S36/37/39:Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
- Skin, Eye, and Respiratory Irritations:
- The chief effects of inhalation of the dust or vapor are irritation of the eyes and upper respiratory tract.
- Cleanup Methods:
- Cover with soda ash or sodium bicarbonate. Mix and add water. Neutralize and drain into a drain with sufficient water.
- UN 3261
- Fire Fighting Procedures:
- USE WATER SPRAY, DRY CHEM, "ALC RESISTANT" FOAM, OR CARBON DIOXIDE. DUST MAY BE REDUCED WITH WATER SPRAY. AQUEOUS SOLUTION MUST BE CONTAINED FOR DISPOSAL. USE WATER TO KEEP FIRE-EXPOSED CONTAINERS COOL. WATER MAY CAUSE FOAMING OF MOLTEN MATERIAL. /OXALIC ACID DIHYDRATE/
- Technical (crystals and powder); chemically pure: a grade designation signifying a minimum of impurities, but not 100% purity.
THE COMMERCIAL PRODUCT IS COMPRISED OF WHITE TO COLORLESS MONOCLINIC PRISMS OR GRANULES CONTAINING 71.42 wt% ANHYDROUS OXALIC ACID AND 28.58 wt% WATER
- Reactivities and Incompatibilities:
- Reacts with strong alkalies, strong oxidizing materials, chlorites, and hypochlorites. /Oxalic acid dihydrate/
Strong oxidizers, silver compounds, strong alkalis, chlorites [Note: Gives off water of crystallization at 215 degrees F and begins to sublime].
- Other Preventative Measures:
- Adequate ventilation.
The worker should immediately wash the skin when it becomes contaminated.
Work clothing that becomes wet or significantly contaminated should be removed and replaced.
Workers whose clothing may have become contaminated should change into uncontaminated clothing before leaving the work premises.
SRP: Contaminated protective clothing should be segregated in such a manner so that there is no direct personal contact by personnel who handle, dispose, or clean the clothing. Quality assurance to ascertain the completeness of the cleaning procedures should be implemented before the decontaminated protective clothing is returned for reuse by the workers. Contaminated clothing should not be taken home at end of shift, but should remain at employee's place of work for cleaning.
SRP: The scientific literature for the use of contact lenses in industry is conflicting. The benefit or detrimental effects of wearing contact lenses depend not only upon the substance, but also on factors including the form of the substance, characteristics and duration of the exposure, the uses of other eye protection equipment, and the hygiene of the lenses. However, there may be individual substances whose irritating or corrosive properties are such that the wearing of contact lenses would be harmful to the eye. In those specific cases, contact lenses should not be worn. In any event, the usual eye protection equipment should be worn even when contact lenses are in place.
- Protective Equipment and Clothing:
- ... EYE & SKIN PROTECTION /MUST/ BE PROVIDED FOR PERSONS WORKING WITH OXALIC ACID.
Wear special protective clothing and positive pressure self-contained breathing apparatus. /Oxalic acid dihydrate/
If mists of oxalic acid should be encountered from hot solutions ... adequate ventilation should be provided or proper respiratory protective devices worn.
Respirator for dust or mist protection; rubber, neoprene, or vinyl gloves; chemical safety glasses; rubbers, over leather or rubber safety shoes; apron or impervious clothing for splash protection.
Wear appropriate personal protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
Wear appropriate eye protection to prevent eye contact.
Eyewash fountains should be provided in areas where there is any possibility that workers could be exposed to the substance; this is irrespective of the recommendation involving the wearing of eye protection.
Recommendations for respirator selection. Max concn for use: 25 mg/cu m. Respirator Class(es): Any supplied-air respirator operated in a continuous flow mode. Eye protection needed. Any powered, air-purifying respirator with a dust and mist filter. Eye protection needed.
Recommendations for respirator selection. Max concn for use: 50 mg/cu m. Respirator Class(es): Any air-purifying, full-facepiece respirator with a high-efficiency particulate filter. Any self-contained breathing apparatus with a full facepiece. Any supplied-air respirator with a full facepiece.
Recommendations for respirator selection. Max concn for use: 500 mg/cu m. Respirator Class(es): Any supplied-air respirator that has a full facepiece and is operated in a pressure-demand or other positive-pressure mode.
Recommendations for respirator selection. Condition: Emergency or planned entry into unknown concn or IDLH conditions: Respirator Class(es): Any self-contained breathing apparatus that has a full facepiece and is operated in a pressure-demand or other positive-pressure mode. Any supplied-air respirator that has a full facepiece and is operated in a pressure-demand or other positive-pressure mode in combination with an auxiliary self-contained breathing apparatus operated in pressure-demand or other positive-pressure mode.
Recommendations for respirator selection. Condition: Escape from suddenly occurring respiratory hazards: Respirator Class(es): Any air-purifying, full-facepiece respirator with a high-efficiency particulate filter. Any appropriate escape-type, self-contained breathing apparatus.
- ?Oxalic acid , its cas register number is 144-62-7. It also can be called Ethanedionic acid ; and Oxalic acid anhydrous . It is hazardous, so the first aid measures and others should be known. Such as: When on the skin: first, should flush skin with plenty of water immediately for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing. Secondly, get medical aid. Or in the eyes: Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Then get medical aid soon. While, it's inhaled: Remove from exposure and move to fresh air immediately. Give artificial respiration while not breathing. When breathing is difficult, give oxygen. And as soon as to get medical aid. Then you have the ingesting of the product: If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Get medical aid immediately. Notes to physician: Treat supportively and symptomatically.
In addition, Oxalic acid (CAS NO.144-62-7)?absorbs moisture or water from the air. It is not compatible with?Metals, strong oxidizing agents, strong bases, acid chlorides, sodium hypochlorite, steel, mercury, silver, sodium chloride, chlorites, and you must not take it with incompatible materials. And also prevent it to broken down into hazardous decomposition products:?formic acid, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide.
- Reported in EPA TSCA Inventory.
- Disposal Methods:
- Oxalic acid is a waste chemical stream constituent which may be subjected to ultimate disposal by controlled incineration. Pretreatment involves chemical reaction with limestone or calcium oxide forming calcium oxalate. This may then be incinerated utilizing particulate collection equipment to collect calcium oxide for recycling.
Use and Manufacturing
- Use and Manufacturing:
- Methods of Manufacturing
MADE BY PASSING CARBON MONOXIDE INTO CONCENTRATED SODIUM HYDROXIDE OR BY HEATING SODIUM FORMATE IN PRESENCE OF SODIUM HYDROXIDE OR SODIUM CARBONATE.
OXALIC ACID IS PRODUCED COMMERCIALLY BY NITRIC ACID OXIDATION OF STARCH, SUGAR, OR ETHYLENE GLYCOL
OXALIC ACID IS A CO-PRODUCT OF THE FERMENTATION OF MOLASSES TO CITRIC ACID. OXALIC ACID CAN BE MADE BY FUSING SAWDUST (OR OTHER FORMS OF CELLULOSE) WITH A MIXTURE OF SODIUM HYDROXIDE AND POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE. TEXACO WAS GRANTED A PATENT IN 1973 FOR THE ELECTROLYTIC SYNTHESIS OF OXALIC ACID FROM CARBON DIOXIDE AND HYDROGEN.U.S. Exports
1.68X10+8 gU.S. Imports
(1972) 8.6X10+8 G
(1975) 1.73X10+9 G
(1984) 9.31X10+9 gU.S. Production
(1972) 1.0X10+10 G
(1974) 8.17X10+9 G
(1982) 9.08X10+8 G (EST)Consumption Patterns
27% FOR TEXTILE FINISHING, STRIPPING AND CLEANING; 27% FOR METAL AND EQUIPMENT CLEANING; 25% AS A CHEMICAL INTERMEDIATE; 2% FOR LEATHER TANNING; 19% FOR MISC APPLICATIONS (1971)
33% FOR TEXTILE /APPLICATIONS/; 20% FOR METAL; 7% FOR LEATHER; 20% FOR OXALATES; AND 20% FOR OTHER USE (1983)
Biomedical Effects and Toxicity
- Pharmacological Action:
- - Materials that add an electron to an element or compound, that is, decrease the positiveness of its valence. (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 5th ed)
- Biomedical Effects and Toxicity:
- TARTARIC & OXALIC ACIDS ARE EXCRETED IN URINE UNCHANGED.
The absorption of (14)C-labelled oxalic acid was studied in Wistar rats, CD-1 mice and NMRI mice. Oxalic acid in solution was given to the animals by gavage either with water alone or with 0.625 g/kg body wt of xylitol. Both xylitol adapted animals and animals not previously exposed to xylitol were used. Adaptation to xylitol diets enhanced the absorption and urinary excretion of the label (oxalic acid) in both strains of mice but not in rats. Earlier studies have indicated a high incidence of bladder calculi in mice but not in rats fed high amounts of xylitol. The results of the present study offer one likely explanation for the increased formation of bladder calculi as a result of over saturation of urine with oxalate. [Salminen S et al; Toxicol Lett 44 (1-2): 113-20 (1988)] PubMed Abstract
Environmental Fate and Exposure Potential
- Environmental Fate/Exposure Summary:
- TERRESTRIAL FATE: An estimated Koc value of 5(1,SRC) for oxalic acid indicates high mobility in soil(2) and oxalic acid has been detected in groundwater(3). Volatilization from moist soils is not expected to be rapid based upon a low Henry's Law constant. Several screening studies indicate rapid biodegradation of oxalic acid(4-8). Although these studies are not specific to soil media, they suggest that oxalic acid will readily biodegrade in soil. The oxalic acid concn in another study was determined to decrease from 30 mg/kg on a soil surface to about 6 mg/kg 540 cm below the soil surface(3) which suggests that biodegradation may have occurred(SRC). Photolysis is expected to be an important terrestrial fate process; the daytime persistence of oxalic acid on soil surfaces is not expected to exceed a few hours(9).
AQUATIC FATE: Several screening studies(4-8) and grab sample tests(9) indicate that under aerobic and anaerobic conditions, oxalic acid will readily biodegrade in aquatic ecosystems. Based on an experimental Henry's Law constant of 1.4X10-10 atm-cu m/mole at 25 deg C(2), oxalic acid is expected to be essentially nonvolatile from water(1). Adsorption to sediment and bioconcentration in aquatic organisms may not be important fate processes for oxalic acid in water systems. Based on pKa1 and pKa2 values of 1.25 and 4.28(3), respectively, oxalic acid will exist primarily as the oxalate ion under environmental conditions (pH 5-9,SRC). Aquatic oxidation is not likely to be an important fate process based on a half-life of 285 yrs in water under continuous sunlight(3,SRC). Oxalic acid may react slowly in water with photochemically produced OH radicals, but it is expected to be removed rapidly from surface water by direct photolysis; the daytime persistence of oxalic acid is not expected to exceed a few hours(10).
ATMOSPHERIC FATE: Based on a measured vapor pressure of 2.3410-4 mm Hg at 25 deg C(2), oxalic acid is expected to exist almost entirely in the vapor phase in the ambient atmosphere(3). In the vapor phase, oxalic acid in the ambient atmosphere is very slowly degraded by reaction with photochemically formed hydroxyl radicals; the half-life for this reaction in air can be estimated to be about 223 days(1). Oxalic acid in the ambient atmosphere may react slowly with OH radicals, but it is removed rapidly by photolysis; the daytime persistence of oxalic acid is not expected to exceed a few hours(4). Based on its high water solubility, removal from air via wet deposition is likely to occur(4,SRC). Oxalic acid may also be removed from air via dry deposition with 11% of the total deposition being dry deposition(4).
- Huangshi Fuertaichem Chemical Co., Ltd:
- Huangshi Fuertai Chemical Co., Ltd. is situated in Tieshan District, which is called the Cradle from the Nation'siron and Steel industry, in Huangshi City, Hubei, China. Only 60km from Wuhan, 3km in the Yangtze River and near to the National Highway 106, the organization likes superior location and convenient transportation. The organization, by having an occupied space on the floor of 13,000 sq. meters and building section of 5,000 sq. meters, boasts seem testing instruments and top R & D capacity. We're focused on the output of pharmaceutical intermediates to meet the requirements of pharmaceutical companies at home and abroad. Using the business objective of "Client SatisfactionInch, we will be ready to seek mutual development with this world-wide clients. Corporate Culture Work togethe
- MHC-prm Industrial CO.,LTD:
- MHC INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD is really a high-tech enterprise which complements in technology and management. The company is a manufacturer of raw materials for global healthy industry . It is an expert in supplying stable quality, safe and reliable active substance for pharmaceutical. Located in "honesty, Innovation first, practical-based" business philosophy, the effective and practical management tarm of MHC supplies a offered fundamentals for developing and Further.The organization gathers impeccable extraction, isolation, purification, synthesis fermentation equipment and Tech, familiar with production &lifier strict qc system, established consummation purchase system. the items are released to Europe, america, the center East, Asia/Off-shore and others from the five continent
- Weihua Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.:
- Weihua Pharmaceutical CO., ltd is really a China Food and drug administration GMP ceitified factory with high-tech,which mainly produces various biochemical items. Our primary items include nucleic chemicals, nucleotides and enzymes,such as Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Uridine 5'-monophosphate, Cytidine 5-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-diphosphate, Cytidine 5&rsquo-diphosphate, Inosine 5&rsquo-diphosphate, Uridine 5&rsquo-diphosphate, Guanosine 5&rsquo-diphosphate, Uridine diphosphate, Adenosine 5'-triphosphate, Cytidine 5'-triphosphate, Inosine 5'-triphosphate, Uridine 5'-triphosphate, Guanosine-5&rsquo-triphosphate, Polyadenosinic acidity, Polycytidylic acidity and ETC. .
- Juancheng Ouya Chemical Co, Ltd:
- The Juancheng Ouya Chemical Co, Ltd is situated in Juancheng, that is near to the junction from the Jidong and Linshang Freeways satisfy the Beijing Kowloon Railway, which runs North South of Juancheng. Our location is near to convenient transport infrastructure.Our primary items include cyanuric acidity, sodium dichloroisocyanurate, tcca and a number of dimensions of capsules, items have passed ISO9001 worldwide quality system certification. At the moment, Our items are released to Europe, North and South Usa and Southeast Asia greater than 20 nations and regions, and are well-liked by clients. Our organization policy endeavors to satisfy both, the greatest quality of items and Best after-sales service. We love a great status with this existing clients and can give exactly the same qualit
- Nangalia Hydro Carbon Ltd.:
- profile:Nangalia Hydro Carbon Ltd. is definitely an exporter of coal tar, coal pitch and Creosote Oil.
- QL Light Co,. Ltd.:
- QL LIGHT CO., LTD. is a high tech-enterprise,Website:http://www.highcriledstrip.com, located in Shenzhen, Guangdong province. We specialize in the research, development, engineering and marketing of LED related products. With the abundant knowledge of electric components, thermal management, industrial design and optics, our R&D team can always stay at the forefront of LED technology and provide customers top LED products. We have one set of strict quality inspection system. Our QC staff monitors the entire production process to ensure the quality meets your requirements. We operate the company according to ISO 9001: 2000 and all our products comply with UL, CUL, CE standard and ROHS directives. We are dedicated to the following products: SMD LED Strips, LED Panel Light, LED Modules, LED
- Xi’an Union Pharmpro Co., Ltd:
- Xi’an Union Pharmpro Co., Ltd is really a professional manufacturer and distributor of pharmaceutical and Dietary recycleables. The precursor of Xi'an Union Pharmpro is Xi'an Huaxin Pharmaceutical drugs Co., Ltd, Founded in 2000, which has received good business relations with clients within the pharmaceutical and biotech industries in The United States, South Usa, and Europe etc.Throughout the ten years development, we've built our very own factory Xi'an Yason Pharmaceutical drugs Co., Ltd, GMP & ISO9001:2008 licensed manufacturer. Our primary items are Hordenine, Hordenine HCl, 3,3'-Diindolylmethane, Indole-3-Carboxaldehyde, Indole-3-carbinol and Chrysin. We maintain stock in warehouses of the full-range of proteins, Botanical Extracts and other nutraceutical recycleables. Also all of
- Qingdao IroTaihe International Trade Co., Ltd.:
- IRO Group are specialized in the chemical production. While focusing on manufacturing,Website:http://www.irochemco.com, IRO devotes itself to be the workshop for global market. Now IRO business covers: Water Treatment Chemicals, Biocides, Chelating Agents, Surfactants, Coating Additives, Solvents, Alginates and Daily Chemicals. With DCS production control and ERP management, IRO has formed the supply chain guaranteeing quality stability and traceability for each product. Besides production, IRO also provide value-added services from sourcing, logistics to applications for our customers.
- Shenzhen DWG Watch & Clock Co.,Ltd:
- Shenzhen DWG Watch & Clock Co.,Ltd. is located in Shenzhen—the largest production base of watch and clock. Our company covers an area of approximately 2,Website:http://www.szdwgwatch.com,000 square meters and has more than 150 staff. Adhering to the philosophy of “Professional, Integrity and Reliable”, DWG devotes to a series of services, including designing, manufacturing and selling of watching products. DWG is government-approved general VAT taxpayer, and we have independent intellectual property rights, import and export right. We are supplying high grade watches to many worldwide famous brands, such as Mercedes Benz, Puma, Martell, Nici, etc. Also we have our own brands, like DWG, OMELONG, LANGTENG. Many of our products have not only been selling to Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macao, but also
- Ningbo Zhenhai Win-Win Electronic Appliances Co.,Ltd:
- Ningbo?Zhenhai?Win-Win?Electronic?Appliances?Co.,Ltd is specialized in manufacturing and supplying home appliance parts for washing machine,Website:http://www.nbwinwinea.com,refrigerator,air conditioner, etc. ,as well as refrigeration tools. Our company is well placed for easy access to ningbo port, high quality materials supported by our professional engineering team can be fast shipped to our customers 'hand. Our mission is to achieve double wins with customers, we?are?devoting?ourselves?to?offering??first-rate?products?with?good?service under the brief of Solidarity and Cooperation. We?believe?,with?your?trust?and?our?effort,we?are?able?to?build?a?bright?future!
- China Kissul Corporation Limited:
- Kissul(Chem)Corporation Limited is really a leading manufacturer of chemical recycleables in P. r. China, That is expertly involved in research&development, manufacturing and marketing of chemicals and polymers for paint, Coating, ink, Plastic, rubber, textiles, stationery and construction industries etc. With many years of export business experience, Kissul is becoming expert within this line. And with the aid of our experienced team, Kissul has generated a status like a professional, Flexible and reliable supplier of top quality consistent, cost-effective specialty chemical items in P. r. China.
- Xi an ChinWon Biotech Inc:
- Xi’an ChinWon Biotech Inc. is founded in '09,situated in Shaan Xi China,where's wealthy in several types of plants and shut to beautiful river. We contain the top level technologies of plant extract, fruits & vegetable juice concentrate processing,vacuum freezing and squirting drying out, equipped with our own lab and research center to make all of our items pure and efficient. After taking full benefit of local abundant plant sources, natural water and adopt advanced Technology, we’ve got the excellent extract and become a high technology enterprise with strict man
- GUIYANG BESTCHEM CO., LTD.:
- GUIYANG BESTCHEM CO., Ltd. is really a company focused on Clean insecticidal formulations, Chira solving agent, Pyrethroids, Benzyl alcohol and other new technical chemical items. Self-possessed factory covers a place of 80,000 square meters and with all sorts of production models. Complete examination means and well quality management system, guarantee the highest quality items, stable supply competitive cost and best plan to our clients. Using the innovation supports in the national research and development department such asChineseAcademy of science, we are on top level inChina. Close relationship and well corporation with raw material providers, make our organization towards the best and most powerful new items and new technical leader of two,3,5,6-tetrafluoro-1,4-b
- Qingdao ZMYCHEM Group Limited Company:
- ZMYCHEM GROUP is really a chemical Group corporation, integrating manufacture and purchase of chemical items. You will find Seven factorys situated in Shandong,Jiangsu,Tianjin province. Qingdao ZMYCHEM may be the Group Worldwide Branch which likes the legal rights to import and Export, solely supplying high-quality chemical items.The goal of ZMYCHEM GROUP is really a quality policy that "Elements within the system have the ability to been satisfied, Personnel continues to be trained Every batch of fabric is checked, Each procedure guarantees the standard Every bag in our items is top quality, Services are thoughtful constantly, quality and status to improve share of the market and promote enterprise development. the standard, Colors and types of our items have arrived at an advanced in rel
- Yangzhou Wealth Traveling Articles CO.,LTD:
- Yangzhou Wealth Traveling Articles Co., Ltd was established in 2007,Website:http://www.wealthslipper.net, which is a company combines manufacturing with trade. The main products include hotel slippers, eye masks, earplugs, inflatable pillows and travel kits. We are a large manufacturer with the lines of development, production, trade and service, which provide more than three hundred star hotels with high quality hotel consumables and aviation supplies home and abroad. Our cooperative high-end clients include Marriott, United Airlines, Four Seasons Hotels and so on.
- Beall Industry Group Co.,Limited:
- Beall Industry Group Co., Limited-China stainless steel,Website:http://www.beallindustry.com,duplex stainless and super nickle alloy materials suppliers with more than 20 years experience of supplying to a great variety of end users from different fields. Beall Industry Group,establlished in 1992, now covers a total landing area 520,000 square meters and own 512 employees. Beall Industry Group,who is famous for the material smelting and processing services in China stainless steel industry now have 3 plants locate in Jiangsu Province and Zhejiang Province, one domestic sales center in Jiangsu and one international sales office in Shanghai.Now the production plants of Beall Industry Group covers 4 production lines of smelting including 2 sets of 12 tons AOD refing furnace ,1 set of 15 tons