- Urgent Purchase CAS NO.:137-26-8
- Please post your buying leads! Our suppliers will contact you later!
- For suppliers to better understand your request, enter more info here.
Tetramethylthiuram disulfide ( CASNO:137-26-8 )
Identification and Related Records
- Tetramethylthiuram disulfide
- CAS Registry number:
- bis(dimethylthiocarbamyl) disulphide
tetramethyl thiuram disulfide
arasan 70-s red
- Molecular Formula:
- Molecular Weight:
- Canonical SMILES:
Chemical and Physical Properties
- white to off white powder
- Melting Point:
- Boiling Point:
- 129℃ (20 mmHg)
- 0.000726mmHg at 25°C
- Refractive Index:
- Flash Point:
- 139.7 °C
- 16.5 mg/L (20℃)
- Water Solubility: 16.5 mg/L at 20 °C
- White crystalline powder
Colorless to yellow, crystalline solid. (Note: commercial pesticide product may be dyed blue.)
- Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
- HS Code:
- Storage temp:
- Spectral properties:
- MAX ABSORPTION (CHLOROFORM): 243 NM (LOG E= 4.1), 282 NM (LOG E= 4.06)
IR: 21299 (Sadtler Research Laboratories IR Grating Collection)
NMR: 6403 (Sadtler Research Laboratories Spectral Collection)
MASS: 11630 (NIST/EPA/MSDC Mass Spectral Database, 1990 Version)
Raman: 117 (Sadtler Research Laboratories Spectral Collection)
Intense mass spectral peaks: 88 m/z (100%), 120 m/z (24%), 44 m/z (16%), 240 m/z (14%)
- Computed Properties:
- Molecular Weight:240.43288 [g/mol]
Rotatable Bond Count:3
Topological Polar Surface Area:121
Heavy Atom Count:12
Isotope Atom Count:0
Defined Atom Stereocenter Count:0
Undefined Atom Stereocenter Count:0
Defined Bond Stereocenter Count:0
Undefined Bond Stereocenter Count:0
Covalently-Bonded Unit Count:1
Feature 3D Acceptor Count:2
Effective Rotor Count:5
Conformer Sampling RMSD:0.6
CID Conformer Count:147
Safety and Handling
- Hazard Codes:
- Risk Statements:
- Safety Statements:
- Safety Information of Tetramethylthiuram disulfide (CAS NO. 137-26-8):
Hazard Codes: Xn?,N?
Risk Statements: 20/22-36/38-43-48/22-50/53
R20/22:Harmful by inhalation and if swallowed
R36/38:Irritating to eyes and skin
R43:May cause sensitization by skin contact
R48/22:Harmful: danger of serious damage to health by prolonged exposure if swallowed
R50/53:Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment
Safety Statements: 26-36/37-60-61
S26: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
S36/37:Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves
S60:This material and its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste
S61:Avoid release to the environment. Refer to special instructions / safety data sheets
RIDADR: UN 2771/2811
WGK Germany: 3
HS Code: 29303000
- Skin, Eye, and Respiratory Irritations:
- Thiram dust is moderately irritating to human skin, eyes, and respiratory mucous membranes. A few individuals have experienced sensitization to thiram.
- Cleanup Methods:
- If thiram is spilled, the following steps should be taken: 1. Ventilate area of spill. 2. For small quantities, sweep onto paper or other suitable material, place in an appropriate container. Quantities may be reclaimed.
Environmental considerations: Land spill: Dig a pit, pond, lagoon, holding area to contain liquid or solid material. /SRP: If time permits, pits, ponds, lagoons, soak holes, or holding areas should be sealed with an impermeable flexible membrane liner./ Dike surface flow using soil, sand bags, foamed polyurethane, or foamed concrete. Absorb bulk liquid with fly ash, cement powder, or commercial sorbents.
Environmental considerations: Water spill: Use natural barriers or oil spill control booms to limit spill travel. Remove trapped material with suction hoses. Land spill: dig a pit, pond, lagoon, holding area to contain liquid or solid material. Dike surface flow using soil, sand bags, foamed polyurethane,or foamed concrete. Absorb bulk liquid with fly ash, cement powder, or commercial sorbents. Apply "universal" gelling agent to immobilize spill. Apply appropriate foam to diminish vapor and fire hazard.
Environmental considerations: Air spill: Apply water spray or mist to knock down vapors.
- UN 2771/2811
- Fire Fighting Procedures:
- Fire Fighting: Self-contained breathing apparatus with a full facepiece operated in pressure-demand or other positive pressure mode.
If material involved in fire: Extinguish fire using agent suitable for type of surrounding fire. (Material itself does not burn or burns with difficulty.) Use foam, dry chemical, or carbon dioxide. Use water in flooding quantities as fog. Apply water from as far a distance as possible. Keep run-off water out of sewers and water sources.
- 75% wettable powder, 95% technical powder, ND
Wettable powder; dustable powder; slurry for seed treatment; dry seed treatment; suspension concentrate.
Dispersible powder, eg Arasan 75 and Tersan 75= 75% (Dupont); dust for seed treatment usually 50%; Dusts, water suspensions. Thylate= 65% (Dupont).
Chaperone Rabbit and Deer Repellent: 7% thiram; Deer Ban: 10% thiram; Magic Circle Rabbit Repellent: 20% thiram; Rabbit Rid: 10% thiram; Science Rabbit and Deer Repellent: 20% thiram; TATGO: 22% thiram; Chew-not: 20% thiram; Gustafson 42-5: 42% thiram; Bonide Rabbit and Deer Repellent: 11% thiram.
Pearson's Melon and Pine Seed Protectant Seed Treatment-Insecticide and Fungicide is 64.27% thiram.
Dusts: 1-75% active ingredient; Granules: 1-75% active ingredient; Paint: 1% active ingredient; Wettable powders: 3-90% active ingredient; Flowable liquid: contains 15.4% thiram (w/w) and 17.3% Vitavax (w/w) ... Dry Powder Drill Box: Contains 40% Vitavax and 40% thiram ... Thylate: 65% thiram.
Formulations ... include: WP /wettable powder/ (less than or equal to 800 g ai/kg), SC, seed treatment. Mixtures include: Acti-dione thiram (750 g thiram + 7.5 g cycloheximide/kg); Benlate T 20 Fungicide, WP (200 g thiram + 200 g benomyl); Combinex (thiram + permethrin + petroleum oil); Dyfonate thiram 5-10 G, GR, (100 g thiram + 50 g fonofos/kg); Gammalex Liquid, LS (48 g thiram + 48 g carbendazin + 400 g gamma-HCH/l); Hexyl (thiram + gamma-HCH + rotenone) ... .
Homai, WP (300 g thiram + 500 g thiophanate-methyl/kg); Hy-Flier, LS (300 g thiram + 250 g bendiocarb/kg); Hysede, FS (140 g thiram + 400 g gamma-HCH + 120 g thiabendazole/l); Hy-TL, LS (300 g thiram + 225 g thiabendazole/l); Hy-VIC, FS (225 g thiram + 255 g thiabendazole/l); Lindex FS, FS (thiram + gamma-HCH); Rootone F, thiram + 4-indol-3-ylbutyric acid + methyl 2-(1-naphthyl)acetate + 2-(1-naphthyl)acetamide; Silbos T, WP (640 g thiram + 100 g vinclozolin/kg); Turbair Butryticide, UL (thiram + dicloran); thiram + carboxin. Discontinued formulation: Ferna-col.
Products: Ceku TMTD; Pomarsol; Thiram Granuflo; Thiratox; Thyram Plus; Tiurante. Mixtures: Anchor (+carboxin); Gaucho M (+imidacloprid+pencycuron); Gaucho T (+imidacloprid); Toram (+ thiophanate-methyl); Vitavax 200FF (+carboxin); Zaprawa Funaben T (+carbendazim). Other products: AApirol; Aatiram; Basultra; Buck Back; Defiant; ...Kodiak T; Moly-T; Protector D; Rhodiason; Rhodiauram; Sadoplon; Thianosan; Thiraflo; Thiraphox; Triple-Noctin; Zaprawa Nasienna T. Mixtures: Apron Elite (+carbendazim+cymoxanil+oxadixyl); ...Favour (+metalaxyl); Fortiva (+ metalaxyl+thiabendazole) (seed); Healthied T (+pefurazoate); ...Monceren T (+pencycuron); Raxil Extra (+tebuconazole) (seed treatment, Poland); Raxil Flow (+tebuconazole) (seed treatment, Chile); Raxil Gel 206 (+tebuconazole) (seed treatment, Poland); Raxil Plus (+tebuconazole) (seed treatment, Uruguay); Raxil T (+tebuconazole) (seed treatment, E Europe); Raxil TM Liquido (+tebuconazole) (seed treatment, Italy); Raxil Vital (+tebuconazole) (seed treatment, E Europe); Raxil (+tebuconazole) (seed treatment, E Europe); Raxil-Thiram (+tebuconazole) (seed treatment, USA); sHYlin (+ thiabendazole); Stiletto (+carboxin+metalaxyl); Super Homai (+diazinon+thiophanate-methyl); Teevic (+pencycuron); Viram Plus (+carbendazim); Vitavax CT (+carboxin); Vitavax M (+carboxin); Wakil (+ carbendazim+cymoxanil+oxadixyl); Zaprawa Oxafun T (+carboxin). Discontinued products: Arasan; Tersan; Liro Granuflo; Polyram Ultra; Tripomol. Mixtures: ...Apron Combi (+metalaxyl+thiabendazole) (seed); Ascot (+thiabendazole); ...Lindex Plus (+fenpropimorph+gamma-HCH); Oftanol T (+isofenphos); Vitavax RS (+carboxin+gamma-HCH); Vitavax-R (+carboxin).
For rubber processing, thiram is available as a fine powder containing 1.5-2.5% (max) white oil, as extruded pellets containing 5.5% oil, as a dispersion containing 30-40% binder or oil, in a mixture of two parts thiram to one part 2-mercaptobenzothiazole, and as pellets in a 50:50 mixture with disulfiram.
For use as a pesticide, thiram is available as 1.0-75.0% in dust; as 2.25-5.0% in granule; as 11.25, 35.2 and 42.0% in liquid concentrates; as 2.0% in pastes; as 1.0% in pastes for wound dressing of shrubs and trees; and as 3.0-98.0% in wettable powders.
RTU-1010 Seed Protectant (with Vitavax)
Carbina TZ (with zineb)
Evershield T; discontinued
Southland Pearson Moly-Stand (with molybdenum)
Ronilan T-Combi (with vinclozolin)
Chipco thiram 75
Flo Pro T Seed Protectant
- Exposure Standards and Regulations:
- Thiram is an indirect food additive for use only as a component of adhesives.
- Reactivities and Incompatibilities:
- Strong oxidizers, strong acids, oxidizable materials.
- Other Preventative Measures:
- Avoid long-term exposure, even to small quantities ... . Do not consume alcohol on a day when thiram is used.
Eating and smoking should not be permitted in areas where thiram is handled, processed or stored.
Persons not wearing protective equipment and clothing should be restricted from areas of spills until cleanup has been completed.
Clothing contaminated with thiram should be placed in closed containers for storage until it can be discarded or until provision is made for the removal of thiram from the clothing. If the clothing is to be laundered or otherwise cleaned to remove the thiram, the person performing the operation should be informed of thiram's hazardous properties.
Non-impervious clothing which becomes contaminated with thiram should be removed promptly and not reworn until the thiram is removed from the clothing.
Respirators may be used when engineering and work practice controls are not technically feasible, when such controls are in the process of being installed, or when they fail and need to be supplemented. Respirators may also be used for operations which require entry into tanks or closed vessels, and in emergency situations. If the use of respirators are necessary, the only respirators permitted are those that have been approved by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (formerly Mining Enforcement and Safety Administration) or by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
In addition to respirator selection, a complete respiratory protection program should be instituted which includes regular training, maintenance, inspection, cleaning, and evaluation. If employees' clothing may have become contaminated with solid thiram, employees should change into uncontaminated clothing before leaving the work premises.
Employees should be provided with and required to use impervious clothing, gloves, face shields (eight-inch minimum), and other appropriate protective clothing necessary to prevent skin contact with thiram or liquids containing thiram, where skin contact may occur.
Employees who handle thiram or liquids containing thiram should wash their hands, thoroughly with soap or mild detergent and water before eating, smoking, or using toilet facilities.
Skin that becomes contaminated with thiram should be promptly washed or showered with soap or mild detergent and water to remove any thiram.
SRP: The scientific literature for the use of contact lenses in industry is conflicting. The benefit or detrimental effects of wearing contact lenses depend not only upon the substance, but also on factors including the form of the substance, characteristics and duration of the exposure, the uses of other eye protection equipment, and the hygiene of the lenses. However, there may be individual substances whose irritating or corrosive properties are such that the wearing of contact lenses would be harmful to the eye. In those specific cases, contact lenses should not be worn. In any event, the usual eye protection equipment should be worn even when contact lenses are in place.
If material not involved in fire: Keep material out of water sources and sewers. Build dikes to contain flow as necessary.
The worker should immediately wash the skin when it becomes contaminated.
Work clothing that becomes wet or significantly contaminated should be removed and replaced.
Workers whose clothing may have become contaminated should change into uncontaminated clothing before leaving the work premises.
Personnel protection: Avoid breathing vapors or dusts. ... Do not handle broken packages unless wearing appropriate personal protective equipment. Avoid bodily contact with the material. If contact with the material anticipated, wear appropriate chemical protective clothing.
- Protective Equipment and Clothing:
- Wear appropriate personal protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
Wear appropriate eye protection to prevent eye contact.
Respirator Recommendations: Up to 50 mg/cu m: (Assigned Protection Factor = 10) Any chemical cartridge respirator with organic vapor cartridge(s) in combination with a dust, mist, and fume filter. Substance reported to cause eye irritation or damage; may require eye protection./(Assigned Protection Factor = 10) Any supplied-air respirator. Substance reported to cause eye irritation or damage; may require eye protection.
Respirator Recommendations: Up to 100 mg/cu m: (Assigned Protection Factor = 25) Any supplied-air respirator operated in a continuous-flow mode. Substance reported to cause eye irritation or damage; may require eye protection./(Assigned Protection Factor = 50) Any chemical cartridge respirator with a full facepiece and organic vapor cartridge(s) in combination with a high-efficiency particulate filter/(Assigned Protection Factor = 50) Any air-purifying, full-facepiece respirator (gas mask) with a chin-style, front- or back-mounted organic vapor canister having a high-efficiency particulate filter/(Assigned Protection Factor = 25) Any powered, air-purifying respirator with organic vapor cartridge(s) in combination with a dust, mist, and fume filter. Substance reported to cause eye irritation or damage; may require eye protection./(Assigned Protection Factor = 50) Any self-contained breathing apparatus with a full facepiece/(Assigned Protection Factor = 50) Any supplied-air respirator with a full facepiece.
Respirator Recommendations: Emergency or planned entry into unknown concentrations or IDLH conditions: (Assigned Protection Factor = 10,000) Any self-contained breathing apparatus that has a full facepiece and is operated in a pressure-demand or other positive-pressure mode/(Assigned Protection Factor = 10,000) Any supplied-air respirator that has a full facepiece and is operated in a pressure-demand or other positive-pressure mode in combination with an auxiliary self-contained positive-pressure breathing apparatus.
Respirator Recommendations: Escape: (Assigned Protection Factor = 50) Any air-purifying, full-facepiece respirator (gas mask) with a chin-style, front- or back-mounted organic vapor canister having a high-efficiency particulate filter/Any appropriate escape-type, self-contained breathing apparatus.
Wear positive pressure self-contained breathing apparatus. ... Wear positive pressure self-contained breathing apparatus when fighting fires involving this material.
- ? Tetramethylthiuram disulfide?with cas registry number of 137-26-8?is white to almost white powder, also called?Disulfide, bis(dimethylthiocarbamoyl) ; Thioperoxydicarbonic diamide (((H2N)C(S))2S2), N,N,N',N'-tetramethyl- ; Thioperoxydicarbonic diamide (((H2N)C(S))2S2), tetramethyl- ; Thiram?; RCRA waste no. U244 .?It is incompatible with oxidizing materials, strong acids, strong alkalis and nitrating agents.?Tetramethylthiuram disulfide is always used for rice, wheat, TOBACCO, sugar beet, grapes and other crop diseases and pests, and it also can be used for seed dressing and soil treatment.
- Octanol/Water Partition Coefficient:
- log Kow = 1.73
- Disposal Methods:
- Generators of waste (equal to or greater than 100 kg/mo) containing this contaminant, EPA hazardous waste number U244, must conform with USEPA regulations in storage, transportation, treatment and disposal of waste.
Thiram may be disposed of: 1. By making packages of thiram in paper or other flammable material and burning in a suitable combustion chamber equipped with an appropriate effluent gas cleaning device. 2. By dissolving thiram in a flammable solvent (such as alcohol) and atomizing in a suitable combustion chamber equipped with an appropriate effluent gas cleaning device.
Thiram can be dissolved in alcohol or other flammable solvents and burned in an incinerator with an afterburner and scrubber. Recommendable method: Incineration.
Incineration: Waste thiram should be disposed of by incineration. Bags should be thoroughly emptied before disposal. Empty bottles and drums should be thoroughly drained and triple rinsed. "Triple rinse" means the flushing of containers three times, each time using a volume of the normal diluent equal to approx ten percent of the container's capacity, and adding the rinse liquid to the spray mixture or disposing of it by a method prescribed for disposing of the pesticide.
Use and Manufacturing
- Use and Manufacturing:
- Methods of Manufacturing
Thiram is produced by careful oxidation of a N,N-dimethyl dithiocarbamate salt with hydrogen peroxide, chlorine, or air.
... First prepared by oxidation of dimethylamine salt of dimethyldithiocarbamic acid with iodine in ethanolic solution. ... In USA by passing chlorine gas through solution of sodium dimethyldithiocarbamate. In Canada ... from iron oxide, hydrogen peroxide, sodium hydroxide, dimethylamine, and carbon disulfide.U.S. Production
This chemical is listed as a High Production Volume (HPV) (65FR81686; http://www.epa.gov/opptintr/chemrtk/hpvchmlt.htm). Chemicals listed as HPV were produced in or imported into the U.S. in >1 million pounds in 1990. The HPV list is based on the 1990 Inventory Update Rule. (IUR) (40 CFR part 710 subpart B; 51FR21438; http://www.epa.gov/oppt/iur/index.htm).
(1977) 1.69X10+9 G (SALES ONLY)
(1982) 1.04X10+9 G-MIN CONSUMPTION INCL IMPORTConsumption Patterns
Primary & secondary accelerator for rubbers, approximately 97%; other uses, 3% (1975).
About 97% of thiram utilized in USA is as primary & secondary accelerators in compounding natural, isobutylene-isoprene, butadiene, styrene-butadiene, synthetic isoprene & nitrile-butadiene rubbers.
Based on available data, approximately 165,000 lbs. of thiram are applied to 35,000 acres of strawberries, apples, and peaches annually and up to 631,000 lbs. ai/year are used to treat about 1.3 billion pounds of seed. The seed treatment use in terms of total pounds active ingredient is allocated as follows: cereal grains (73%), cotton seed (12%), large seeded vegetables (7%), soybeans (4%), and small seeded vegetables (3%). The largest foliar markets for thiram in terms of total pounds active ingredient are strawberries (60%), apples (35%), and peaches (3%). The remaining foliar uses are on ornamentals. Most of the foliar usage is in California, Florida, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Washington. In 2003, Pennsylvania applied thiram to 17% of the total acres for peaches (646 acres out of 3,800 acres) based on USDA/NASS data. This is likely to be a sporadic incidence because thiram use was not reported in Pennsylvania in other years. Pennsylvania accounts for only about 3% of the total acres for peaches in the United States, while California, Georgia, and South Carolina together comprise more than 80%. However, Pennsylvania is the only state that shows thiram use on peaches in 2003. Even in 2003 with a relatively higher % acres treated with thiram in Pennsylvania, thiram use on peaches are still less than 3% of the total foliar usage of thiram.
Approximately 53,200 acres in the U.S. were treated with thiram during 1992(1). The estimated annual amounts of thiram applied to apple, strawberry, and peach crop land in the U.S. during 1992 were 139,755 pounds, 117,301 pounds, and 9,320 pounds, respectively(2). Approximately 616,283 ha in the U.K. were treated with thiram during 1992(3).
- Fungicide for large brown patch snowmold and dollar spot on fine turfs.
- Sampling Procedures:
- NIOSH 5005: Air samples containing Thiram are taken with a polytetrafluoroethylene membrane filter, connected to a sampling pump calibrated between 1 to 3 l/min for total sample size of 10 to 400 l. This technique has an overall precision of 0.055 for a range of 3 to 12 mg/cu m for a 240 liter sample. Sample stability: 1 week.
Biomedical Effects and Toxicity
- Pharmacological Action:
- - Chemicals that kill or inhibit the growth of fungi in agricultural applications, on wood, plastics, or other materials, in swimming pools, etc.
- Chemical agents that increase the rate of genetic mutation by interfering with the function of nucleic acids. A clastogen is a specific mutagen that causes breaks in chromosomes.
- Therapeutic Uses:
- Anti-Infective Agents, Local; Antifungal Agents; Carcinogens; Enzyme Inhibitors; Fungicides, Industrial; Mutagens
Has wide spectrum of antibacterial activity ... also effective against several dermatophytes. Serum does not appear to suppress its activity. ... marketed only as component of plastic film that is sprayed onto dry surgical wounds for purpose of preventing post operative infections. ... film containing 0.5% thiram.
Used in antiseptic sprays.
- Biomedical Effects and Toxicity:
- Tetramethylthiuramdisulfide appears to be readily absorbed through the intestinal tract and the lungs and is quickly and widely distributed throughout the body.
In 2 days following its ingestion, bis(dimethylthiocarbamoyl) disulfide (TMTD) is found in the liver and spleen together with its metabolites: amine salt dimethyldithiocarbamic acid (DDCA) and tetramethylthiourea, and in the lungs, carbon disulfide and the amine salt of DDCA. TMTD is known to form N-nitrosodimethylamine by reaction with nitrite in mildly acid solution. TMTD and the amine salt of DDCA are excreted from the body in the urine and feces, and as carbon disulfide via the lungs.
After absorption (respiratory, dermal, gastrointestinal), thiram is distributed in all organs and is mainly excreted unchanged in urine and feces. Some metabolism exists; carbon dioxide is exhaled and dithiocarbamate is excreted in urine.
Environmental Fate and Exposure Potential
- Environmental Fate/Exposure Summary:
- TERRESTRIAL FATE: Based on a classification scheme(1), a measured Koc value of 676(2) indicates that thiram is expected to have low mobility in soil(SRC). Volatilization of thiram from moist soil surfaces is not expected to be an important fate process(SRC) given a Henry's Law constant of 3.26X10-7 atm-cu m/mole(3). Thiram is not expected to volatilize from dry soil surfaces(SRC) based upon an a vapor pressure of 1.72X10-5 mm Hg(2). The rate constant for the photolysis of thiram in soil has been reported to be 0.0346 per day(7). This rate constant corresponds to a half-life of 20 days(SRC). Microbial degradation in soil is expected since thiram has been reported to degrade faster in unsterilized soil than in sterilized soil; however, degradation rates were not specified(4). Half-lives for thiram measured during soil field studies range from 1 day to 15 weeks(5,6).
TERRESTRIAL FATE: Thiram, at a concentration of 180 ppm thoroughly distributed in soil, had a half-life of 1-2 days(1). However, when it was added as a dressing on 0.7 mm glass beads, approximately 10% degradation was observed after 21 days(1). Thiram applied to soil at 100 and 1000 ppm persisted for 4 and >32 weeks, respectively(2). In soil with humus content less than or equal to 1.2%, an initial lag in the decomposition of thiram has been observed(3). Thiram persisted over two months in sandy soil, but disappeared within one week in a compost soil(2). In addition, thiram has been more persistent in sandy soil than laterite and alluvial soils(2). The half-life of thiram applied to bareground and turf plots of sandy loam soil (pH 8.2-9.6) were 27.4 days and 14.4 days, respectively, during terrestrial field studies in California(4). Degradation was biphasic, with rapid initial degradation during the first week followed by much slower degradation(4). Half-lives of thiram applied to bareground (pH 4.1-4.7) and turf plots (pH 4.4-4.5) of sandy loam soil were 36 days and 62.5 days, respectively, during terrestrial field studies in North Carolina(4). In sandy soil humus at pH 3.5, thiram was largely decomposed after 4-5 weeks(5). Thiram decomposed after 14-15 weeks in soil at pH 7.0(5). Persistence of thiram in soil was much greater at 1000 ppm than at 100 ppm in soil(6). However, many of the soil microflora were killed at these concentrations(6).
AQUATIC FATE: Based on a classification scheme(1), a Koc value of 676(2), indicates that thiram is expected to adsorb to suspended solids and sediment(SRC). Volatilization from water surfaces is not expected(3) based upon a Henry's Law constant of 3.26X10-7 atm-cu m/mole(4). According to a classification scheme(5), BCF values of 1.1-4.4(6) suggest bioconcentration in aquatic organisms is low(SRC). The hydrolysis half-lives measured for thiram at pH 5, pH 7 and pH 9 were 68.5 days, 3.5 days, and 6.9 hours, respectively(7). The rate constant for the photolysis of thiram in water has been reported to be 3.8 per day, which corresponds to a half-life of 4.3 hours(8). Biodegradation is not expected to be an important fate process in water(SRC) based on 2.8% to 30% degradation after 20 days in screening tests using sewage sludge innocula(6,9,10). The half-life of thiram measured during a monitoring study conducted on the Po River in Italy was 15 days(11).
ATMOSPHERIC FATE: According to a model of gas/particle partitioning of semivolatile organic compounds in the atmosphere(1), thiram, which has a vapor pressure of 1.72X10-5 mm Hg at 25 deg C(2), will exist in both the vapor and particulate phases in the ambient atmosphere. Vapor-phase thiram is degraded in the atmosphere by reaction with photochemically-produced hydroxyl radicals(SRC); the half-life for this reaction in air is estimated to be 1 hour(SRC), calculated from its rate constant of 3.62X10-10 cu cm/molecule-sec at 25 deg C(SRC) that was derived using a structure estimation method(3). Particulate-phase thiram may be removed from the air by wet and dry deposition(SRC).
- Ningbo Beilun Xiaogang Jiabing Metal Products Factory:
- Ningbo Beilun Xiaogang Jiabing Metal Products Factory supply OEM service and specializing in the production of high precision custom engineered sheet metal stamping parts,Website:http://www.oem-stamping.com, sheet metal deep drawn parts, stamping parts assemblies, weldment, hardware mechanical parts, etc. We have our own mould development, design and production plant. We passed ISO9001:2008 quality management system certification in 2014 and have been implementing the strictest quality control procedures during the production process to assure the products quality of each shipment of goods.
- TAIZHOU DALANG PUMP INDUSTRY CO.,LTD:
- Taizhou Dalang Pump Industry Co.,Ltd is one of the major professional manufacturers for water pump. With more than 20 years experience in this field,Website:http://www.submersiblepumpcn.com, specializing in submersible pumps,self-priming pumps, JET pumps, QB pumps, centrifugal pumps, CIRCULATOR PUMPS ETC, Located in the "Chinese Pump Town"-Daxi Town, Wenling City, Zhejiang
- Hefei Qunpan Import and Export Co., Ltd.:
- We are a company-union worldwide buying and selling company. Our items is going to be supplied by a couple of producers that have top quality, steady creating ability and excellent commercial status. There exists a special move team that has sufficient professional experience and delays for that service from domestic and worldwide clients accurantly and timely. Currently, our company is mainly dealing in bone product series (for example bone glue, calcined bone ash pieces, calcined bone ash meal, Calcined bone ash grains and degelatinised bones); all kinds of gelatine; the farm machinery accessories (memory grain hulling curler)organic or mixed manure organic chemical raw material and all special local product 2-formylbenzenesulfonic acidity sodium salt anhydrous sodium sulphite. Thus f
- Yangzhou Chenhua Science& Technology Group CO.,LTD:
- Established in March, 1986, Yangzhou Chenhua Science and Technology Group Co., Ltd. is really a middle-scaly manufacturer focused on the study, development, production, and purchase of proper chemicals. / / Our organization covers the region of 80,000 square meters, together with a building section of 20,000 square meters. The entire resource is all about USD 32 million. You will find about 18 professional specialists and 110 specialists within our factory. A method center approved by Jiangsu Province can also be established. We've built many facilities, for example flame retardant manfacture equipment with 20,000MTcapacity production,surfactant manufacture equipment with 15,000MT capacity production, silicone rubber manufacture equipment with 10,000MT capacity production and silicone se
- Chemexcel(Zhangjiakou)Fine Chemicals Co.Ltd.:
- Chemexcel (Zhangjiakou) Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. continues to be dedicated to anything research and custom synthesis of proper chemicals. The organization includes a professional group of experts in organic synthesis, purification, in addition to analysis. The guarana plant also offers senior engineers with more than ten years experience, and well-trained energetic employees. In line with the need for our honorable clients, we are able to provide services from literature searching, lab-scale synthesis, trail-scale production, and batch-scale manufacture of individuals chemicals permitted by Chinese government in relatively small amount of time. The quantity might be from the 3 grams to a large number of tons. for those who have every other special require
- Jiangsu Xinlong Packing Co., LTD:
- Jiangsu Xinlong?Packing Co.,?Ltd.?is a professional production of?EPP?products,Website:http://www.xal-foamroller.com,?EVA?pad and tripod?of the limited liability company?(natural investment or holding). The company to undertake the?processing?and?sample processing business,?and we can design?and?manufacture?according to customerneeds,?the company by virtue of?reliable quality,?excellent technology,?reasonable prices and quality service,?product by thepro gaze and praise?of customers at home and abroad. Adhere to the "people-oriented,?pioneering and innovative,?honest and trustworthy?and?leading technology?is the company's business?and development of the concept of";?"quality first,?the credibility of the first,?the user is supreme?and the pursuit of perfection?is the company's?service tene
- QINGDAO XINGYUANTENG CHEMICALS CO.,LTD:
- Our is a comprehensive corporation which specializing in chemical production , investigate and get the technic. In the day's foundation in 2000, we makes great efforts to become a professional export-orient manufacturer.
- SHANDONG GENGXIANG IMPORT AND EXPORT TRADE CO., LTD.:
- Shandong GengXiang Import And Export Trade Co., Ltd. is a premier trader and manufacturer of Prepainted Galvanized & Galvalume Steel Coils products. We have our own manufactory names Huaye Iron,Website:http://www.gengxiangsteels.com, which engaged in this market for over 10 years. With our dedication to quality products and services, we have earned the trust of builders, design professionals, homeowners and dealers as a solutions provider for adding aesthetic beauty of the strength of steel, and thus established us as a leader in the market. We attract and engage the best teammates, suppliers, and customers while embracing innovation and continuous process improvement. Now our global market stretches to East & South Asia, Middle East, South America, Russia, and Africa. Welcome customers fr
- Hangzhou Colorrich Chem Co.,Ltd:
- Hangzhou Color Wealthy Chem Co.,Ltd that is a trader and dedicated to serving the textile printing and dyeing industry.in addition,our current most pigment items are appropriate for printing ink,plastic &lifier rubber industries too. We're very glad to understand that you're doing exactly the same business and hope there's an opporunity within our future business.