- Urgent Purchase CAS NO.:111-30-8
- Please post your buying leads! Our suppliers will contact you later!
- For suppliers to better understand your request, enter more info here.
Glutaric dialdehyde ( CASNO:111-30-8 )
Identification and Related Records
- Glutaric dialdehyde
- CAS Registry number:
- Glutaraldehyde Solution BP
glutaraldehyde sol,F. E. M.,~50% in H2O
glutaraldehyde sol,for E. M.,~25% in H2O
glutaraldehyde grade I
glutaraldehyde 50% aqueous solution*photographic
glutaraldehyde grade I 50% aqueous*solution
glutaraldehyde grade I 70% aqueous*solution
Glutaraldehyde, 25% Aqueous Solution
Glutaraldehyde 50% solution
- Molecular Formula:
- Molecular Weight:
- Canonical SMILES:
Chemical and Physical Properties
- Clear to yellowish liquid
- Melting Point:
- Boiling Point:
- 0.583mmHg at 25°C
- Refractive Index:
- Flash Point:
- soluble (soluble in alcohol)
- Colorless liquid
- Storage temp:
- Spectral properties:
- Index of refraction: 1.4338 @ 25 deg C
MASS: NIST 1116 (NIST/EPA/MCDC Mass Spectral Database 1990 Version)
- Computed Properties:
- Molecular Weight:100.11582 [g/mol]
Rotatable Bond Count:4
Topological Polar Surface Area:34.1
Heavy Atom Count:7
Isotope Atom Count:0
Defined Atom Stereocenter Count:0
Undefined Atom Stereocenter Count:0
Defined Bond Stereocenter Count:0
Undefined Bond Stereocenter Count:0
Covalently-Bonded Unit Count:1
Feature 3D Acceptor Count:2
Effective Rotor Count:4
Conformer Sampling RMSD:0.6
CID Conformer Count:13
Safety and Handling
- Hazard Codes:
- Risk Statements:
- Safety Statements:
- Poison by ingestion, intravenous, and intraperitoneal routes. Moderately toxic by inhalation, skin contact, and subcutaneous routes. Experimental teratogenic and reproductive effects. A severe eye and human skin irritant. Mutation data reported. When heated to decomposition it emits acrid smoke and irritating fumes. See also ALDEHYDES.
Hazard Codes: T,Xn,N
Risk Statements: 36/37/38-42/43-34-50-23/25-41-20/22?
R36/37/38: Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin
R42/43: May cause sensitization by inhalation and skin contact
R34: Causes burns
R50: Very toxic to aquatic organisms
R23/25: Toxic by inhalation and if swallowed
R41: Risk of serious damage to the eyes
R20/22: Harmful by inhalation and if swallowed
Safety Statements: 23-26-45-36/37/39-61?
S23: Do not breathe vapour
S26: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
S45: In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label whenever possible.)?
S36/37/39: Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection
S61: Avoid release to the environment. Refer to special instructions / safety data sheets
RIDADR: UN 2922 8/PG 2
WGK Germany: 3
- Skin, Eye, and Respiratory Irritations:
- A severe skin and eye irritant in humans.
Contact with liquid causes severe irritation of eyes and irritation of skin.
Eye and respiratory irritation are noted at a level of 0.3 ppm.
- UN 2810
- USEPA/OPP Pesticide Code 043901; Trade Names: Cidex, component of; Odix, component of; Aldesan; Alhydex; Glutaralum; Hospex; NCI-C55425; Sonacide; Coldcide-25 Microbiocide Concentrate; GKN-O Microbiocide Concentrate (043901+069104+069154).
IT HAS BEEN MARKETED AS 2% ALKALINE SOLN IN 70% ISOPROPANOL...
CIDEX (ARBROOK) TOPICAL: SOLN (AQ) 2%.
Grades: 99%; 50% biological soln; 25% soln.
EMPLOYED AS 25% SOLN IN WATER FOR EMBALMING FLUID.
2% AQ SOLN BUFFERED WITH 0.3% SODIUM CARBONATE TO PH OF 7.5-8.5 IS USEFUL FOR DISINFECTION AND STERILIZATION OF ENDOSCOPIC INSTRUMENTS & PLASTIC & RUBBER APPARATUS USED FOR INHALATION THERAPY & ANESTHESIA.
Electron microscopy grade is highly purified
Biocide; supplied in acid solution and subsequently buffered to pH 8
- Exposure Standards and Regulations:
- Microcapsules for flavoring substances. Microcapsules maybe safely used for encapsulating discrete particles of flavoring substances that are generally recognized as safe for their intended use or are regulated under this part, in accordance with the following conditions: ... Component: glutaraldehyde; Limitation: as cross-linking agent for insolubilizing a coacervate of gum araabic and gelatin.
Glutaraldehyde is an indirect food additive for use only as a component of adhesives.
- Reactivities and Incompatibilities:
- Strong oxidizers, strong bases [Note: Alkaline solutions of glutaraldehyde (i.e., activated glutaraldehyde) react with alcohol, ketones, amines, hydrazines & proteins].
- Other Preventative Measures:
- SRP: The scientific literature for the use of contact lenses in industry is conflicting. The benefit or detrimental effects of wearing contact lenses depend not only upon the substance, but also on factors including the form of the substance, characteristics and duration of the exposure, the uses of other eye protection equipment, and the hygiene of the lenses. However, there may be individual substances whose irritating or corrosive properties are such that the wearing of contact lenses would be harmful to the eye. In those specific cases, contact lenses should not be worn. In any event, the usual eye protection equipment should be worn even when contact lenses are in place.
Containment of vapors and prevention of skin contact are important industrial hygiene principles to help avoid sensitization of the skin and respiratory irritation and/or asthma. Proper skin protection must be provided as well as ventilation controls.
The worker should immediately wash the skin when it becomes contaminated.
Work clothing that becomes wet or significantly contaminated should be removed and replaced.
SRP: Contaminated protective clothing should be segregated in such a manner so that there is no direct personal contact by personnel who handle, dispose, or clean the clothing. Quality assurance to ascertain the completeness of the cleaning procedures should be implemented before the decontaminated protective clothing is returned for reuse by the workers. Contaminated clothing should not be taken home at end of shift, but should remain at employee's place of work for cleaning.
- Protective Equipment and Clothing:
- Goggles or face shield; rubber gloves.
Neoprene or butyl rubber gloves are protective. Latex rubber gloves are not as protective.
Wear appropriate personal protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
Wear appropriate eye protection to prevent eye contact.
Eyewash fountains should be provided in areas where there is any possbility that workers could be exposed to the substance; this is irrespective of the recommendation involving the wearing of eye protection.
Facilities for quickly drenching the body should be provided within the immediate work area for emergency use where there is a possibility of exposure. [Note: It is intended that these facilities provide a sufficient quantity or flow of water to quickly remove the substance from any body areas likely to be exposed. The actual determination of what constitutes an adequate quick drench facility depends on the specific circumstances. In certain instances, a deluge shower should be readily available, whereas in others, the availability of water from a sink or hose could be considered adequate.]
- Reported in EPA TSCA Inventory.
- Disposal Methods:
- SRP: At the time of review, criteria for land treatment or burial (sanitary landfill) disposal practices are subject to significant revision. Prior to implementing land disposal of waste residue (including waste sludge), consult with environmental regulatory agencies for guidance on acceptable disposal practices.
Use and Manufacturing
- Use and Manufacturing:
- Methods of Manufacturing
THE 1:1 DIELS-ALDER ADDUCT OF ACROLEIN & VINYL ALKYL ETHER IS HYDROLYZED YIELDING GLUTARALDEHYDE & ALKANOL.
Prepared by heating 2-ethoxy-3,4-dihydro-2H-pyran with aq HClU.S. Production
(1974) PROBABLY GREATER THAN 4.54X10+5 GRAMS
(1976) PROBABLY GREATER THAN 2.27X10+6 GRAMS
Biomedical Effects and Toxicity
- Pharmacological Action:
- - Reagents with two reactive groups, usually at opposite ends of the molecule, that are capable of reacting with and thereby forming bridges between side chains of amino acids in proteins; the locations of naturally reactive areas within proteins can thereby be identified; may also be used for other macromolecules, like glycoproteins, nucleic acids, or other.
- Substances used on inanimate objects that destroy harmful microorganisms or inhibit their activity. Disinfectants are classed as complete, destroying SPORES as well as vegetative forms of microorganisms, or incomplete, destroying only vegetative forms of the organisms. They are distinguished from ANTISEPTICS, which are local anti-infective agents used on humans and other animals. (From Hawley's Condensed Chemical Dictionary, 11th ed)
- Agents employed in the preparation of histologic or pathologic specimens for the purpose of maintaining the existing form and structure of all of the constituent elements. Great numbers of different agents are used; some are also decalcifying and hardening agents. They must quickly kill and coagulate living tissue.
- Therapeutic Uses:
- Disinfectants; Fixatives
...USED ON LIVING TISSUES IN TREATMENT OF WARTS & HYPERHIDROSIS.
Glutaral 2% in a buffered solution (pH 7.5) ... has an anhidrotic effect when applied to the palms and soles but not the axillae.
IT...POSSESSES TUBERCULOCIDAL ACTION.
- Biomedical Effects and Toxicity:
- Material balance & pharmacokinetic studies were conducted with rats & rabbits including iv or topical dosing with [14C]glutaraldehyde. IV dosing resulted in radiochemical recovery from 86% to 101%. Principal route of recovery was as CO2 at 22% to 80% of the admin dose (7%-28% urinary, 0.2%-5% feces). Epicutaneous dosing resutled in radiochemical recovery primarily in the skin at the site of application (31%-61%) with no consistent accumulation in any other tissue. Rabbits absorbed 33% to 53% of the epicutaneously administered dose & rats absorbed 4.1% to 8.7%. Pharmacokinetic studies indicated percutaneous radiochemical absorption of 0.3% to 2.1% for rats & 2.5% to 15.6% for rabbits under conservative study conditions that are likely to overestimate potential human exposure conditions.
- WHOSH Limited Company:
- NB s advanced technology and innovative research in Marine bovine collagen manufacturing and application are acknowledged as outstanding contribution towards the industry development. As well as in 2014 May, HNB was honored with top award by China National Government.that works from its 180,000 sq. foot. workshop situated within the capital of Zhejiang Province in CHINA. Assured by expertise and understanding, HNB items are thought because the greatest standard quality from lot-to-lot and are easy-to-use.//http://world wide web.whoshasia.com
- Chuangyi Metal Products Co,Ltd:
- Chuangyi Metal Products Co.,Ltd is situated in the largest well-known stainless steel baseDainan town,Website:http://www.jschyjs.com,Xinghua,Taizhou City, Jiangsu province, China. It is a private company which covers an area of 12,000 square meters and owned a registered capital of 28 million yuan. There are 142 employees including 6 technicians. Ourproduct assembly line facilities which used in producing stainless steel and titanium products include: smelting,hot and cold rolling, forging, wire drawing, wire wisting, stamping, carting saws, etc. Our main products include: stainless steel wire rope, galvanized wire rope, plastic-coated wire rope and riggings; stainless steel wire, spring wire, hydrogen release wire and other stainless steel wire series; stainless steel angle bar, stai
- Xi'an Changxin Hardware Co.,Ltd.:
- Welcome to Xi’an Changxin Hardware Co. LTD. We are pursuing high quality products,Website:http://www.cx-hoses-fittings.com, efficient and professional service. Customer satisfaction is our aim. We are focusing on stainless steel hoses and stainless steel pipe fittings, including braided hose, shower hose, pull out hose, corrugated hose, sanitary pipe fittings, threaded pipe fittings and butt-weld pipe fittings. Material of products: mainly 304ss and 316Lss, but we can supply according customer’s request with different material and standard. Design of products: perfect and practical Surface dealing: smooth and uniform Inspection: serious inspection during production and before shipment by inspection department used professional instrument. Packing: Carton + Pallet or carton + Wood
- Anping Kingdelong wire mesh Co.,Ltd:
- Kingdelong was established jointly by China and South Korea in 1986,Website:http://www.kingdelongwiremeshcloth.com, Our strategic location in Anping County,Hebei province is only 300KM away from Beijing and Tianjin, which offers us very competitive advantages both in trade and logistics. Through two decades of hard work, Kingdelong company had evolved into one of China’s largest wire mesh manufacturing companies,Covering an area of over 200,000㎡, certificated by ISO 9001 & ISO 14001,as well as more than 450 diversified production machines, which are either imported from foreign countries or developed in-house.
- Xi'an Dali Mining Co.,LTD:
- Establish: In Year of 1998 : factory size: 5,000 square meters: : worker: 120 : : Product List:: : Zinc Sulphate: : Nickel Powder: : Nickel Sulfate: : Nickel Oxide: : Nickel Plate: : Nickel Chloride: : Nickel Carbonate: : Nickel Ammonium Sulfate: : Nickel Acetate: : Ammonium metavanadate: : Vanadium Pentoxide: : Related product: Copper (Cu), Nickel (Ni), Cobalt (CO),Molybdenum (Mo),: : Production ability: 400 Metric Tons/Month: : R&D ability: Personalize above items based on customer' needs.: : Certifcate: ISO9001-2000 : : Advantages: quick response,Competitive Cost,Fast delivery,satisfactory after-sales service: : equipment: The advanced non-pollution fast drying out equipment,Power grid Ball Mill,Stone Crushing Machine etc. : : market: america,Malaysia,Vietnam,Saudi Arabia,thailand and s
- CHINA FACTORIES GROUP COMPANY:
- Ssociating with many domestic factories and companies CHINA Industrial facilities GROUP COMPANY mainly evolves and processes following business: chemicals, medical intermediates, Imports and exports agent and self-support. The organization focuses on marketing development, holding a great and lengthy-term partnership with lots of industrial facilities all across the globe and maintaining well-cooperated buying and selling relationship with foreign commercial, financial and industrial fields. Primary Items: 2,6-Dihydroxyl Naphthalene, 2,3-Naphthalenediol, anthraquinone, petrole day, Battery separators PVC, EDTD and EDDHA micronutrient, Photo taking Chemicals, color developer, Diazo blueprint salt, 2,3,6 Coupler, Diazo salt FE, Diazo S, COUPLER 1, COUPLER 5, COUPLER 11, Chrome Oxide, Rotenon
- Shenzhen LED-Hero Electronic Technology Co., LTD:
- Shenzhen LED-HERO Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd was found in early 2007. Hero committed to the next generation of LED optoelectronic products development,Website:http://www.transparent-leddisplays.com, production, sales and service. It is leading the trend of LED industry?and providing a full range of solutions to its customers. It has become a modern, large scale, professional LED Photoelectric comprehensive product integration supplier. The products sell well in over 50 countries and regions in Europe, America and Middle East, besides more than 20 provinces across China.“Hero’s products and solutions include various of indoor and outdoor led display screen and lighting products with its advanced technology, superior technology design, personalized design elements, large-scale production
- Yixing Xinyu Chemical Co., Ltd.:
- Founded in 1993, Yixing Xinyu Chemicals Co., Ltd was placed in Yixing City, Jiangsu Province, and occupies 35000m2. Our company specializes in manufacturing hair dye intermediates, and always invest on quality and Technology. We own high-class equipments and different scales of mid-stage laboratory and multi-purpose training courses which could satisfy the need for items&rsquo manufacturing and processing. Previously years, we won national honours of Jiangsu high-tech enterprise, typically the most popular make of hair dye intermediates, Reliable Enterprise and the like. Being an ISO 9001 certificated company, the caliber of our items is approaved by many people domestic and worldwide companies. We welcome friends from all circles to build a splendid future tog
- Zhejiang Momali Sanitary Utensils Co., Ltd:
- Established in 1985,Website:http://www.wzfaucet-taps.com/, we are a reliable supplier to the global plumbing industry; mainly engaging in manufacturing faucets, mixers and other sanitary appliances. Our products feature solid brass construction, check valve cartridge and flow regulators that have won fame among faucet producers around the world. As a professional manufacturer, we always place great emphasis on quality control. To ensure that excellent quality levels are maintained, we have implemented a QC policy that is in strict conformance with international standards. Using these procedures, all series are monitored and tested at each stage of the production process, with defective items removed and disposed of. Effectiveness of this system was confirmed in mid-2002, when we received
- Shandong Honda Group Bejing Business Office:
- We, affiliated to Shandong Hongda Group, who situated in Shandong Province are responsible for conveying all of the items the audience manufactures. We starts the manufacturing from ethanol to acetaldehyde, food-grade glacial acetic acidity, Tapioca residue, Yams Starch and ETC.
- HONGKONG YUANCHENG GONGCHUANG TECHNOLOGY Co., LIMITED:
- We, HONGKONG YUANCHENG GONGCHUANG TECHNOLOGY Co., LIMITED, is one of the leading suppliers of high quality hormone and steroid products, such as Testosterone, Nandrolone and Trenbolone series. Testosterone Enanthate Raw Material Powder, Testosterone, Nandrolones, Trenbolone Hormone Powders, Testosterone Decanoate , Testosterone Decanoate Raw Material Powder CAS:5721-91-5, Testosterone Cypionate Raw Material Powder CAS: 58-20-8 and many more. Our main products in stock: Peptides Anabolic Steroid Powders Male enhancement powder Solvents for Steroids: BA, BB, GSO, Guaiacol,EO,PEG etc. Tools & Devices: Filter,Crimper,Vials, #5 printed caps ect. Pain Killer Powders Nootropic Agent(Smart Drugs) Antidepressant SARM Series Fat Loss The chemical is processed in completely hygienic environment wh
- Tianjin Jiuri Chemical Co., Ltd.:
- profile: Tianjin Jiuri Chemical Co., Ltd. is an expert in manufacturing niche chemicals, agrochemicals and medical intermediates. Our items include dichlorophenyl phosphine, n-fluorobenzenesulfonmide, mesitaldehyde, flusilazole, and photoinitiator. Dichlorophenyl phosphine is really a without color or yellow liquid. It's utilized as a plasticizer, Flame Retardant, pesticide, agrochemical, dye, Antioxidant and Defoamer. It can interact with water vapor and fume in air. Mesitaldehyde can be used within the synthesis of medical intermediates and fine chemicals.
- Anji Duomei Furniture Factory:
- Anji?Duomei?Furniture?Factory?is?a?bar?chair?supplier?located?in?Anji,Website:http://www.duomeifurniture.com,which?is?famous?for?manufacturing?chairs?and?other?furniture.We?established?our?company?in?2013?and?we?are?a?new?and?promising?manufacturer.Through?these?years?of?development,we?have?grown?to?a?big?factory?with?sophisticated?equipment.We?specialize?in?manufacturing?all?kinds?of?bar?chairs,leisure?chairs,office?chairs,metal?stools?and?mesh?chairs.If any products meet your demand, please feel free to contact us. Catalog & Free samples can be offered if price content.