- Urgent Purchase CAS NO.:110-43-0
- Please post your buying leads! Our suppliers will contact you later!
- For suppliers to better understand your request, enter more info here.
2-Heptanone ( CASNO:110-43-0 )
Identification and Related Records
- CAS Registry number:
- Methyl amyl ketone
n-Amyl methyl ketone
Methyl n-pentyl ketone
N-BUTYL ETHYL KETONE
- Molecular Formula:
- Molecular Weight:
- Canonical SMILES:
Chemical and Physical Properties
- colorless liquid
- Melting Point:
- Boiling Point:
- 4.73mmHg at 25°C
- Refractive Index:
- Flash Point:
- 4.3 g/L (20℃)
- 4.3 g/L (20 oC)
- Colorless to white liquid
- Stable. Flammable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, strong reducing agents, strong bases.
- HS Code:
- Storage temp:
- Flammables area
- Spectral properties:
- Index of refraction: 1.41156 at 15 deg C/D, 1.40729 at 25 deg C/D
INDEX OF REFRACTION: 1.4088 AT 20 DEG C/D; MAX ABSORPTION (METHYL ALCOHOL): 274 NM (LOG E= 1.34); SADTLER REF NUMBER: 340 (IR, PRISM)
IR: 10966 (Sadtler Research Laboratories IR Grating Collection)
UV: 1-167 (Organic Electronic Spectral Data, Phillips et al, John Wiley & Sons, New York)
1H NMR: 41 (Sadtler Research Laboratories Spectral Collection)
MASS: 61743 (NIST/EPA/MSDC Mass Spectral database, 1990 version; 407 (Atlas of Mass Spectral Data, John Wiley & Sons, New York)
Raman: 388 (Sadtler Research Laboratories Spectral Collection)
13C NMR: JJ 270
- Computed Properties:
- Molecular Weight:114.18546 [g/mol]
Rotatable Bond Count:4
Topological Polar Surface Area:17.1
Heavy Atom Count:8
Isotope Atom Count:0
Defined Atom Stereocenter Count:0
Undefined Atom Stereocenter Count:0
Defined Bond Stereocenter Count:0
Undefined Bond Stereocenter Count:0
Covalently-Bonded Unit Count:1
Feature 3D Acceptor Count:1
Feature 3D Hydrophobe Count:2
Effective Rotor Count:4
Conformer Sampling RMSD:0.6
CID Conformer Count:41
Safety and Handling
- Hazard Codes:
- Risk Statements:
- Safety Statements:
- Hazard Codes:?Xn
Risk Statements: 22-38-40-48-20/22-10?
R22:Harmful if swallowed.?
R38:Irritating to skin.?
R40:Limited evidence of a carcinogenic effect.?
R48:Danger of serious damage to health by prolonged exposure.?
R20/22:Harmful by inhalation and if swallowed.?
Safety Statements: 36-24/25?
S36:Wear suitable protective clothing.?
S24/25:Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
RIDADR: UN 2810 6.1/PG 3
WGK Germany: 2
HS Code: 29141990
Moderately toxic by ingestion. Mildly toxic by inhalation and skin contact. A skin irritant. A flammable liquid when exposed to heat or flame; can react with oxidizing materials. To fight fire, use foam, CO2, dry chemical. When heated to decomposition it emits acrid smoke and fumes. See also KETONES.
- Skin, Eye, and Respiratory Irritations:
- Vapor: Irritating to eyes, nose and throat. Liquid: Irritating to skin and eyes.
- UN 2810
- Fire Fighting Procedures:
- To fight fire, use foam, carbon dioxide, dry chemical.
- Fire Potential:
- A flammable liquid when exposed to heat or flame ...
- GRADE: Technical
- DOT Emergency Guidelines:
- /GUIDE 127: FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS (POLAR/WATER-MISCIBLE)/ Fire or Explosion: HIGHLY FLAMMABLE: Will be easily ignited by heat, sparks or flames. Vapors may form explosive mixtures with air. Vapors may travel to source of ignition and flash back. Most vapors are heavier than air. They will spread along ground and collect in low or confined areas (sewers, basements, tanks). Vapor explosion hazard indoors, outdoors or in sewers. Those substances designated with a "P" may polymerize explosively when heated or involved in a fire. Runoff to sewer may create fire or explosion hazard. Containers may explode when heated. Many liquids are lighter than water.
/GUIDE 127: FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS (POLAR/WATER-MISCIBLE)/ Health: Inhalation or contact with material may irritate or burn skin and eyes. Fire may produce irritating, corrosive and/or toxic gases. Vapors may cause dizziness or suffocation. Runoff from fire control may cause pollution.
/GUIDE 127: FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS (POLAR/WATER-MISCIBLE)/ Public Safety: CALL Emergency Response Telephone Number ... . As an immediate precautionary measure, isolate spill or leak area for at least 50 meters (150 feet) in all directions. Keep unauthorized personnel away. Stay upwind. Keep out of low areas. Ventilate closed spaces before entering.
/GUIDE 127: FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS (POLAR/WATER-MISCIBLE)/ Protective Clothing: Wear positive pressure self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA). Structural firefighters' protective clothing will only provide limited protection.
/GUIDE 127: FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS (POLAR/WATER-MISCIBLE)/ Evacuation: Large spill: Consider initial downwind evacuation for at least 300 meters (1000 feet). Fire: If tank, rail car or tank truck is involved in a fire, ISOLATE for 800 meters (1/2 mile) in all directions; also, consider initial evacuation for 800 meters (1/2 mile) in all directions.
/GUIDE 127: FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS (POLAR/WATER-MISCIBLE)/ Fire: CAUTION: All these products have a very low flash point: Use of water spray when fighting fire may be inefficient. Small fires: Dry chemical, CO2, water spray or alcohol-resistant foam. Large fires: Water spray, fog or alcohol-resistant foam. Use water spray or fog; do not use straight streams. Move containers from fire area if you can do it without risk. Fire involving tanks or car/trailer loads: Fight fire from maximum distance or use unmanned hose holders or monitor nozzles. Cool containers with flooding quantities of water until well after fire is out. Withdraw immediately in case of rising sound from venting safety devices or discoloration of tank. ALWAYS stay away from tanks engulfed in fire. For massive fire, use unmanned hose holders or monitor nozzles; if this is impossible, withdraw from area and let fire burn.
/GUIDE 127: FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS (POLAR/WATER-MISCIBLE)/ Spill or Leak: ELIMINATE all ignition sources (no smoking, flares, sparks or flames in immediate area). All equipment used when handling the product must be grounded. Do not touch or walk through spilled material. Stop leak if you can do it without risk. Prevent entry into waterways, sewers, basements or confined areas. A vapor suppressing foam may be used to reduce vapors. Absorb or cover with dry earth, sand or other non-combustible material and transfer to containers. Use clean non-sparking tools to collect absorbed material. Large spills: Dike far ahead of liquid spill for later disposal. Water spray may reduce vapor; but may not prevent ignition in closed spaces.
/GUIDE 127: FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS (POLAR/WATER-MISCIBLE)/ First Aid: Move victim to fresh air. Call 911 or emergency medical service. Give artificial respiration if victim is not breathing. Administer oxygen if breathing is difficult. Remove and isolate contaminated clothing and shoes. In case of contact with substance, immediately flush skin or eyes with running water for at least 20 minutes. Wash skin with soap and water. In case of burns, immediately cool affected skin for as long as possible with cold water. Do not remove clothing if adherencing to skin. Keep victim warm and quiet. Ensure that medical personnel are aware of the material(s) involved and take precautions to protect themselves.
- Exposure Standards and Regulations:
- 2-Heptanone is a food additive permitted for direct addition to food for human consumption, as long as 1) the quantity added to food does not exceed the amount reasonably required to accomplish its intended physical, nutritive, or other technical effect in food, and 2) when intended for use in or on food it is of appropriate food grade and is prepared and handled as a food ingredient. Synthetic flavoring substances and adjuvants /incl 2-Heptanone/ may be safely used in foods.
- Reactivities and Incompatibilities:
- Strong acids, alkalis, and oxidizers (Note: Will attack some forms of plastic).
- Other Preventative Measures:
- The basic ventilation methods are local exhaust ventilation and dilution or general ventilation.
SRP: Local exhaust ventilation should be applied wherever there is an incidence of point source emissions or dispersion of regulated contaminants in the work area. Ventilation control of the contaminant as close to its point of generation is both the most economical and safest method to minimize personnel exposure to airborne contaminants.
SRP: The scientific literature for the use of contact lenses in industry is conflicting. The benefit or detrimental effects of wearing contact lenses depend not only upon the substance, but also on factors including the form of the substance, characteristics and duration of the exposure, the uses of other eye protection equipment, and the hygiene of the lenses. However, there may be individual substances whose irritating or corrosive properties are such that the wearing of contact lenses would be harmful to the eye. In those specific cases, contact lenses should not be worn. In any event, the usual eye protection equipment should be worn even when contact lenses are in place.
The worker should immediately wash the skin when it becomes contaminated.
Work clothing that becomes wet or significantly contaminated should be removed and replaced.
- Protective Equipment and Clothing:
- Wear appropriate personal protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
Wear appropriate eye protection to prevent eye contact.
Respirator Recommendations : Up to 800 ppm: (Assigned Protection Factor = 10) Any chemical cartridge respirator with organic vapor cartridge(s). Substance reported to cause eye irritation or damage; may require eye protection./(Assigned Protection Factor = 25) Any powered, air-purifying respirator with organic vapor cartridge(s). Substance reported to cause eye irritation or damage; may require eye protection./(Assigned Protection Factor = 50) Any air-purifying, full-facepiece respirator (gas mask) with a chin-style, front- or back-mounted organic vapor canister./(Assigned Protection Factor = 10) Any supplied-air respirator. Substance reported to cause eye irritation or damage; may require eye protection./(Assigned Protection Factor = 50) Any self-contained breathing apparatus with a full facepiece.
Respirator Recommendations : Emergency or planned entry into unknown concentrations or IDLH conditions: (Assigned Protection Factor = 10,000) Any self-contained breathing apparatus that has a full facepiece and is operated in a pressure-demand or other positive-pressure mode./(Assigned Protection Factor = 10,000) Any supplied-air respirator that has a full facepiece and is operated in a pressure-demand or other positive-pressure mode in combination with an auxiliary self-contained positive-pressure breathing apparatus.
Respirator Recommendations : Escape: (Assigned Protection Factor = 50) Any air-purifying, full-facepiece respirator (gas mask) with a chin-style, front- or back-mounted organic vapor canister/Any appropriate escape-type, self-contained breathing apparatus.
- ? 2-Heptanone ,?its cas register number is 110-43-0. It also can be called?Amyl methyl ketone ; Butylacetone ; Ketone C-7 ;
?Ketone, methyl pentyl ; Methyl amyl ketone ; Methyl n-amyl ketone ; Methyl-amyl-cetone ; Methyl-n-amylketone?; Pentyl methyl ketone ; n-Amyl methyl ketone ; n-Pentyl methyl ketone . 2-Heptanone (CAS NO.110-43-0) is a?colorless, water-white liquid with a banana-like, fruity odor.
- Octanol/Water Partition Coefficient:
- log Kow = 1.98
- Reported in EPA TSCA Inventory.
- Disposal Methods:
- SRP: The most favorable course of action is to use an alternative chemical product with less inherent propensity for occupational exposure or environmental contamination. Recycle any unused portion of the material for its approved use or return it to the manufacturer or supplier. Ultimate disposal of the chemical must consider: the material's impact on air quality; potential migration in soil or water; effects on animal, aquatic, and plant life; and conformance with environmental and public health regulations.
Use and Manufacturing
- Use and Manufacturing:
- Methods of Manufacturing
Produced industrially by reductive condensation of acetone with butyraldehyde in one or two steps.
Prepd by the ketone decomposition of ethyl butylacetoacetate; by hydration of 1-heptyne and 2-heptyneU.S. Production
This chemical is listed as a High Production Volume (HPV) (65FR81686). Chemicals listed as HPV were produced in or imported into the U.S. in >1 million pounds in 1990 and/or 1994. The HPV list is based on the 1990 Inventory Update Rule. (IUR) (40 CFR part 710 subpart B; 51FR21438).
(1972) GREATER THAN 4.54X10+5 G
(1975) GREATER THAN 4.54X10+5 G
(1986) >10 million-50 million pounds
(1990) >10 million-50 million pounds
(1994) >10 million-50 million pounds
(1998) >10 million-50 million pounds
(2002) >10 million-50 million pounds
- Industrial solvent, solvent for synthetic resin finishes, fragrance ingredient in creams, lotions, perfumes, soaps & detergents, flavor ingredient in foods, inert reaction medium.
Biomedical Effects and Toxicity
- Biomedical Effects and Toxicity:
- Results of tissue distribution studies of (14)C methyl n-amyl ketone in rats comparing ip and inhalation routes of exposure were similar. Liver tissue had the highest level of radioactivity regardless of the route of admin; however, no liver pathology was observed. Urinary excretion accounted for 25% of the admin dose after 12 hr. [Lynch DW et al; Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 58 (3): 341-52 (1981)] PubMed Abstract
/It was/ reported that 41% of an orally administered dose of 0.95g/kg /methyl n-amyl ketone/ in rabbits was excreted as 2-heptyl glucuronide ...Inhibition of P450 2EL increases the amount of MnAK exhaled.
Environmental Fate and Exposure Potential
- Environmental Fate/Exposure Summary:
- TERRESTRIAL FATE: Based on a classification scheme(1), an estimated Koc value of 280(SRC), determined from a log Kow of 1.98(2) and a regression-derived equation(3), indicates that 2-heptanone is expected to have moderate mobility in soil(SRC). Volatilization of 2-heptanone from moist soil surfaces is expected to be an important fate process(SRC) given a Henry's Law constant of 1.69X10-4 atm-cu m/mole(4). 2-Heptanone is expected to volatilize from dry soil surfaces(SRC) based upon a vapor pressure of 3.85 mm Hg(5). Screening studies indicate that 2-heptanone is likely to biodegrade in aquatic systems under aerobic conditions(6-9).
AQUATIC FATE: Based on a classification scheme(1), an estimated Koc value of 280(SRC), determined from a log Kow of 1.98(2) and a regression-derived equation(3), indicates that 2-heptanone is not expected to adsorb to suspended solids and sediment(SRC). Volatilization from water surfaces is expected(3) based upon a Henry's Law constant of 1.69X10-4 atm-cu m/mole(4). Using this Henry's Law constant and an estimation method(3), volatilization half-lives for a model river and model lake are 4.8 hours and 6 days, respectively(SRC). According to a classification scheme(5), an estimated BCF of 7(SRC), from its log Kow(2) and a regression-derived equation(6), suggests the potential for bioconcentration in aquatic organisms is low(SRC). Screening studies indicate that 2-heptanone is likely to biodegrade in aquatic systems under aerobic conditions(7-10).
ATMOSPHERIC FATE: According to a model of gas/particle partitioning of semivolatile organic compounds in the atmosphere(1), 2-heptanone, which has a vapor pressure of 3.85 mm Hg at 25 deg C(2), is expected to exist solely as a vapor in the ambient atmosphere. Vapor-phase 2-heptanone is degraded in the atmosphere by reaction with photochemically-produced hydroxyl radicals(SRC); the half-life for this reaction in air is estimated to be 1.4 days(SRC), calculated from its rate constant of 1.17X10-11 cu cm/molecule-sec at 25 deg C(3). Although 2-heptanone has the potential of being removed from the atmosphere by direct photochemical degradation(4), the rate of this process is not expected to be able to compete with atmospheric removal by the reaction with hydroxyl radicals(SRC).
- Sajjan India Pvt. Ltd.:
- profile: Sajjan India Pvt. Ltd. produces intermediates, agrochemical and pharmaceutical items. Our products includes pesticide sprays, herbicides, fungicides, Bulk Drugs and dyes. Our photochemical product includes acetyl H. acidity & phthalic acidity. We're accredited with ISO 9001:2000 certification.
- Ouyu Industry Co., limited:
- Ouyu Industry Co.,ltd founded in 1986, has greater than 20 years' encounters of creating chemicals and has advanced management mechanism. Ouyu Industry covers a place in excess of 80,000 square meters and has the authority to export and import. Ouyu Industry mainly produces Dimethyl carbonate,propylene glycol, isopropyl alcohol,Propylene Carbonate and diisopropyl ether. It may produce 45000MT Dimethyl carbonate, 28000MT Propylene glycol, 22000MT isopropyl alcohol,50000MT Propylene Carbonate adn 2000mt Diisopropyl ether yearly. We've got the technology has three patents and the organization switches into Disseminated Controlling System to create items, which guarantee the highest quality from the items. The organization determines a rigid quality insurance syst
- Tirion chemical Co.,ltd.:
- In Asia Off-shore the strong interest in Tirion chemical Co.,Ltd.’s items and its condition-of-the-art facilities truly give the organization a worldwide platform for that manufacture and marketing of their classified items business. Ⅰ Ⅰ Ⅰ Ⅰ Tirion chemical Co.,Ltd. wants its sales for classified chemicals to develop by greater than US$1 billion in China and throughout Southeast Asia within the next 2 yrs. But through the Company’s rise to prominence within the global chemical industry it's stored firmly in position the main values which Jon Tirion chemical Co.,Ltd. founded the organization. Its Asia Off-shore procedures aren't any different.Ⅰ Ⅰ Ⅰ
- Shanghai Mintchem Development ., Ltd:
- Shanghai MintChem Development Co.,Ltd began in 1993(in Hunan TATI). Now the organization has 7 fully invested companies and its business cover Manufacture, Commerce, Buying and selling Activities, property, stock and high-tech industries.
- shandong Qingdao Zhuoya Machinery Co., Ltd:
- QingDao Zhuoya Machinery Co., Ltd. is the science and technology knowledge-intensive corporation integrated with research and development,Website:http://www.zya-machine.com, fabrication, sales and service, professionally engaged in the manufacture of plastics processing complete equipment. The company always obeys the principle of "credit is the basis, quality is the life, innovation is the pursue, service is the main ", keeps the quality promise for customers, focuses on introducing and cultivating talent, cooperates with many science and research institutes, has strong technology power and perfect testing means, integrates advanced technology advantages and rigid equipments and has introduced many technologists with working experience in research and development and fabrication of plas
- Ningbo Double Sun Pharmaceutical CO., LTD.:
- Established in 1985.we've export license and primary items are API, intermediates of pharmaceutical drugs, health items and the like. We're also among the greatest producers ofgliclazide in Asia. And we can OEM all kinds of API & intermediates of pharmaceutical drugs, tablet & capsule for clients too.The factory occupies a place of 200,000 square meters, with three manufacturing fundamentals as NINGBO BEILUN, FENGHUA and Xiangshan. So we possess an resource of 15 million dollars, also using more than 300 things and 30 % which are specialized specialists. Additionally, our manufacturing ability has accomplished 1500MT of API & intermediates of pharmaceutical drugs each year and all of the training courses and facilities comply with the needs of cGMP & ISO9001: 2000.We'll try good to provide
- Italo Biological Technology Co.,Limited:
- Talo Biological Technology Co.,Limited "Our mission would be to supply the greatest value to clients worldwide through creative solutions." Established in 2004, Italo Bio. is devoted to become a leading raw material supplier in the market. Having a large products, we could meet customer needs while transporting a complete type of Vitamins, Amino Acids , Sports Vitamins and minerals, Specialty Chemicals , Nutritional Supplements, Nutraceuticals, and Natural Ingredients. We distinctively support our clients efforts by supplying the most recent components and creating custom methods to solve manufacturing problems. You want to become your "One-stopInch provider for the entire needs.Italo Bio. is just dedicated to offering material to potential clients after our ideas and suggestions could be
- Shijiazhuang Xinsheng Chemical Co., Ltd.:
- Xinsheng Chemical's items are very well offered in China and abroad within the brand of Meiyu. Its export items include mainlyzinc phosphate series,aluminum Tripolyphosphate Hydrate and condensed aluminum phosphate, that are broadly utilized in anticorrosive paints within the fields of railway, automobile, ships and the like. Xinsheng Chemical has got the annual capacity of 1800 a lot of Zinc Phosphate, 600 a lot of Low Heavy Metal And Rock and Superfine Zinc Phosphate, 800 a lot of Aluminum Tripolyphosphate, 800 a lot of Modified Aluminum Tripolyphosphate, 500 a lot of export-class Aluminum Tripolyphosphate Hydrate, 600 a lot of Condensed Aluminum Phosphate for top temperature programs, 500 a lot of Potash Water Glass as treating agent and 500 a lot of Aluminum Dihydrogen Phosphate.
- Zhejiang Sanhuan Chemical Co., Ltd.:
- Sanhuan Chemical, located in China's wealthy fluorospar found Zhejiang province, is focused on developing, manufacturing and marketing fluorochemical items to satisfy the growing necessity of our clients local and worldwide. Through many years of R&D on eco enlightened items, Sanhuan Chemical is by using the key manufacturing capacity of CFC options and Fluoroproduct Intermediates series in China. Sanhuan items have been in broad serviceto the manufacturing programs of plastic foaming, refrigeration, Fire Extinguishing, Aerosol and precision cleaning, Compact disc-R, fluorosilicone intermediates, pesticide and pharmaceutical industries, and given to leading worldwide marketplaces. Sanhuan Chemical may be the first ISO 9002 accredited CFC alternative manufacturing operation in Chin
- zhucheng kangtai chemical co.,ltd:
- Zhucheng Kangtai Chemical Co.,LTD is really a high-tech enterprise focused on the study, Manufacture and trade ofcopper sulfate,Zinc sulphate, Manganese Sulfate, sodium sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Zinc, copper chloride oxideas well as various cupric salts (copper nitrate, copper acetate, cuprous chloride, copper oxide, Copper hydroxide) ETC. We're also active in the business of numerous chemical materials, textiles auxiliaries, feed chemicals, food additives ETC. With years' development, we currently boast not just strong capital and technical pressure, but additionally a batch of senior experts and experienced engineers in chemical engineering and animal diet, who're dedicated to the R &lifier D of chemical synthesis and animal diet. We've also established cooperation and trades with a
- Guangdong Sanmak Lighting CO, LTD:
- Sanmak Lighting Co., Ltd adopt the western partnership system,Website:http://www.sanmaklight.com,it is a representative enterprise in the industry. At present,Sanmak have three shareholders, each of them have their own specialty, reaction to the market flexible, organization to the decisions efficient and unimpeded. The Chairman has the concept of setup, strong control ability to the trap of enterprise development and the opportunity of market. One of the Vice President is responsible for global market planning and the network location. The other Vice President engaged in the consultant management about twenty years, with the rich theoretical knowledge and a line of actual combat experience. In order to provide the comprehensive value and one-stop services for the customer. Sanmak through
- sukahan(weifang)biotechnology co.,ltd:
- SUKAHAN (WEIFANG) Bio-Technology Co., Ltd. is registered in Weifang High & New Technology Development Zone of Shandong Province on 18th Feb, 2004 and the attorney is Australian Chinese David Weihua HAN. SUKAHAN is really a high & new technology enterprise identified by Shandong Science and Technology Bureau, advanced enterprise of scientific and technological by Weifang High & New Technology Development Zone, advanced enterprise in presenting foreign intelligence by Weifang Personnel Office, credit and member enterprise by Shandong Credit System, the best credit integrity client by Banking Industry Association in WEIFANG. With patent number ZL2005 1 0135862.6, our organization contain the patent of technology for enhancing pulp bleaching, which won scientific-technological accomplishme
- HANGZHOU GOLDEN HARVEST HEALTH INDUSTRY CO., LTD.:
- Any successful lifetime health products manufacturers around the world have a common strategy to attract their customers,Website:http://www.chinesebeeswaxs.com, i.e. to serve them with the best quality products. As a specialized manufacturer and exporter of bee products in China, Hangzhou Golden Harvest Health Industry Co., Ltd. would like to help customers and set up honest business partnership to fulfill your goal of success. We specialize in providing bee products, such as bee pollen, royal jelly, propolis, queen bee larva, drone pupa, honey, and beeswax. Also we can provide cellwall broken pine pollen powder and cordyceps sinensis products. Our outstanding quality products, competitive prices, and reliable services will guarantee our clients to gain strong advantages over the compe
- Anabolic Steroid:
- E are a chemical manufacturer from china and focus on hormone powder anabolic steroids, mainly includes Androgens, estrogens, progestins and its Antagonists, steroid drugs mostly use for bodybuilding muscle, like Anadrol, Anavar, Deca-Durabolin, Dianabol, Equipoise, Halotestin, Masteron, Turinabol, parabolan, Primobolan, Proviron, Sustanon, testosterone, TRENBOLONE, WINSTROL and the like. Our organization capital claims is above 500 million RMB. Based on the GMP standard, the organization has generated 30000 sq.m plant outfitted the advanced equipment. The factory includes a complete Q.a. & Q.c. System. We own several teams of examining instruments rich in efficiency and high sensitivity, such as HPLc, Gc and Ultra violet spectrophotometer to evaluate and control the items. We've the autho
- Zhuhai Jiaxinkang Pharmaceutical:
- Zhuhai Jiaxinkang Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd. is really a leading Chinese chemical supplier special in fine chemical, Flavor, food additive, Pharmaceutical and Intermediates. Turn to its sophisticated technology, the organization combines R&D, creating, operating and marketing into a natural whole.